chapter 41 : Mr arrogant

Samah~~

It has been a week and I was getting home sick eah passing day.

Alot has happened since I reached here starting with the part of where Arham got access to the cameras and shifted their angles.

I came to realise how purely unorganized this house hold was.

Dont get me wrong.
The furniture blablabla you name it in the house was clean organised and completely healthy but the staff in here were a disaster.

No one knew their jobs.
Matter of fact none of them even noticed that I was unattended or that I was new in here.

All they did was send orders and as long as you did them accordingly and on time then that was good with you.

I haven't seen Zara for a whole week except the time we talked on the phone when I was in the staff room which I happened to share with other five workers.

So far I have killed half of the soldiers in this house especially the ones I knew were planning to go attack my house.

I also got news that Abelardo was going nuts and the babies missed their mommy.

I felt really bad when I heard my kids crying in the background but I needed to be focused.

I really needed to.

Today I needed to put my whole plan in action before they leave the house.

I knew that they were going to meet at the warehouse in two hours and I got information from Zara that Lesly was in her room sleeping alongside Michael.

I smiled.

I also informed Zara to lock the bastard she was sleeping with on the bed and make sure the ropes and handcuffs were tight.

I then called Arham to stay at the camera room and stay there alone then called McKnight to find me at the main stairs.

Slipping on my usual attire which happened to be a scarf that covered my hair along with the hazel contacts and kept on makeup to cover up any traces of them recognising its me.

None of these people have ever seen me with makeup so leave alone excessive make up so I was sure they couldn't tell it was me especially with the scarf covering some parts of my face.

This was going smoothly and I was waiting for something to actually go wrong.

When he met me at the stairs I was met with one of the guards that worked inside and he gave me a questioning look when McKnight showed up saying that he got it.

McKnight
You might wonder how we actually came to meet and how I got in contacts with him or even someone from the house where I almost died in.

Well here is the story.
When Lesley gave me the car to run away and leave this place claiming that she wanted to save me and the babies I actually knew it was an act.

I mean what kind of kidnapper let their victim leave and with a car on top of that.

Thats when I bent under and found the bombs which she or whoever did it installed under the car.

Using my knowledge that i had on a little bit on engineering and a little bit of tech training I managed to remove them without blasting myself in the process then proceeded to go back and let the bombs explode in that place instead.

To my surprise they actually never exploded because she had a tracker on the car and my dumb ass didn't even remember to pull it out.

Thats how she knew that I came back and disactivated the timer on the bombs and that saddened me when I was told the story.