chapter 4: Mr arrogant jerk

Samah~~~~

I made my way to the bed and I was actually not surprised that I found my boxes there.

The thing that amazed me about this room was that it had a chandelier now I know why Martha said I was lucky.

I stood up since I remembered that Mr jerk said that I couldn't sleep before the other workers.

I made my way down the glassed stairs to Martha who was waiting for me.

"You waited and by the way I am samah"I said maybe she already knew my name but I felt like I was being rude for not introducing my self in a proper way
"And I am Martha"she said extending her arm to shake.

I don't like arm shakes to people who spoke with a kind voice.

"You are really kind you know I don't know why Samuel talked to you like that"she said shaking her head.

"Well not everyone is nice Martha" I said smiling.

"Yeah I and I love your hair"she said bringing up her hand trying touching my afro and I slightly dodged it.

Not the hair.

"Yeah you love it " I told her and returned the smile.

"Anyway let's head to the dining place and there we can know if we are dismissed for the day or we still up for the night" she said going before me who was waiting for her to lead the way but not before giving a weird look.

It was really a walk from the stairs to the dining hall maybe because I was tired already or maybe that the house was big itself or both I really didn't know at the moment.

We headed there and there was already two more workers there one old lady who looked to be in her late fifties and another one who looked to be in her late twenties I guess me and Martha are the only young ones here.

We stood near them and I wondered if I will be doing this every diner time or Every time.

Like seriously how can you manage to stand here and just stare at the dinning chairs and table.

Then if I would be doing this every night I would always think of one thing which was that white is a boring colour.

Imagine seeing the same colour everyday at eight pm and standing here for what feels like eternity.

After some minutes only ulbretch came for dinner and I wondered where Mr arrogant jerk was.

"Yoo samah you are here wanna sit with me?" He offered and also looked at the others asking them the same question silently.

We all nodded a no.

"So why don't you go and call Samuel he is in his office?" Ulbretch asked me

"Me?" I asked feeling confused like why me?

"Yes who else is called samah in this room?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

I didnt want to see him do that again.

It annoyed me.

"Tell me were is his office?" I asked squirming my eyes.
I looked at Martha for help but her she also had the amused look on her face.

"Go up second floor the second room since there is only two there"he said and turned around to serve himself.
Boys.
I looked at Martha and she had a panicked look on her face and the old lady had her eyes widened since the third looked like she wanted me six feet under.

It couldn't be that bad right?
Well let's find out.

I arrived at the second floor and like he said it had only two rooms.
I didn't need to stick my nose in someone else's business so I just knocked to the second room.