chapter 44 : Mr arrogant

Samah~~

My cousin got worse again.
His respiration was cut short and he had to stay in the hospital for monitoring.

Sighing I calmed down the crying baby.
I was losing my mind.

My mother was always with him and if Aleiah wasn't baby sitting chloena then she was with us and the babies.

I watched as she walked slowly taking steps while holding the coffee table and I smiled.

Looking at martha who was busy with the rest of the babies I placed down Itai making sure to place him on his tummy.

I needed to leave even though I was still a little bit early.

The fact that Abelardo didnt know where I was going or what I was going to do made me at ease.

If he knew he would have insisted to come with me and to be honest I feel like he would have more mercy than me.

Looking at the time on my phone I grabbed a jacket as it was freezing outside.
Looking at the ringing phone I picked it up to Arabi telling me to first meet her at a cafe to avoid any tabloids that would follow us.

Rolling my eyes I looked at how my outfit didnt fit a small cafe but didnt disagree anyways.

I got out of the room heading for the bowl of keys and passed martha who rose a brow at me asking me where I was heading looking all sexy and I only laughed it off.

She didnt insist and I wouldn't have told her anyways.

I went with the black audi Q8 hoping that no one would spot me because Abelardo mostly drove this car when it was the whole family going somewhere so basically whoever mastered the number plate would know it.

But who had that time anyways.

Shrugging it off I drove out of the gates anyways and headed towars the location Arabi sent to me.

"Wow" I said looking at Arabi who came in the cafe right after me.

She was glowing.

"What do you eat?" I said standing up to hug her.

She was spotting a long red dress with a slit that almost showed her stomach because of how high it was or just because of how it kept rising up.

She looked very pregnant and looked the same.
No weight gained.

"Why?" She said smiling.

"Your boobs look huge" I said laughing.

Faking a gasp as if she didnt notice she resorted saying that mine didnt look any lesser than hers when I was pregnant.

We laughed it off and just like she said earlier I spotted on reporter out probably waiting to ask if I can tell them the names of the babies.

Ordering we sat down waited a little bit more and paid the bill before heading out.

Fixing my hat I fixed my lipgloss and Arabi did hers with her lipstick and at once we stood up attracting attention to us for clicking of our heels.
And to be honest if it was four years ago I would have shielded away because of how scared I was of anyone noticing me but now I was too much of a hard core to crack.

"Samah can you tell us the name of your baby?"
"Is it one baby?"
"Is it true you gave birth to quadruplets?"
"Samuel told us some names.
Can you confirm for us?"

Questions were thrown in my way by the two reporters and one did trigger me though.

Abelardo said names?