chapter 13 : mr arrongant

Samah~~~

It has been days since Abelardo started ignoring me.

Since the day I removed my ring he stormed out and three days later he hasn't spoken to me.

Neither of us made an effort to do so.

He always came late and I never waited for him anymore.

I finally found the strength to stretch out and slowly kept my legs down on the floor

I walked to the shower that was attached to my room and took a quick shower because I wanted to help downstairs.

I took my sweat pants then grabbed the nearest t-shirt I saw which smelled like Abelardo.

I descended the stairs in my bunny slippers then procceded my walk to the kitchen where Martha and her mother were in a light conversation.

They stopped when they​ saw me but Martha's face lit up as she quickly walked to the kitchen coming back with a plate full of breakfast.

* * * * *

"I am home" I heard the voice that belonged to the person I didn't want to see at the moment.

He didn't come to the Kitchen he just walked to the stairs going to his room.

What was he doing here this hour.

He was suppose to be at work working.

There was definitely something wrong.

I heard him call out my name as my mouth refused to let my voice out.

I didn't want him to see me.

I didn't want him to see me in his T-shirt.
I missed him so much that the nearest thing that reminded me of him I could take it and hold it for long as I could.

"Martha where is samah" he asked Martha who was going upstairs.

"In the kitchen helping out" Martha said walking away to whatever she was going to do because she had a broom and bucket in her hands.

"Samah" I heard him say more like released it as if it was like testing it.

Feeling how it felt rolling off his tongue.

"Samah say something" he said this time he was near me.

What did he really want me to say.

That I was mad at him and wore his T-shirt.

"Don't give me silent treatment samah I spent three days without seeing you samah.
It was killing me.

I will explain if that is what you want but just say something" he said bringing me closer to him his arm on my waist.

I wanted to talk but seeing him beg was not something that I got a chance to see everyday.

"Please samah shout at me.

Tell me that you hate me but don't remove the ring samah.

I love you

Alot.

I love you that I can't explain it and seeing you like this kills me." He whispered the last part his chin resting on my head.

Why he fuck would I do all that

"I will go on the top of the roof and shout it if you want me to.

You are killing me and you don't even know it samah." He said not even trying to enlarge the nonexisting distance between us.