chapter 20: mr arrogant

Samah

The next day he didn't talk to me he kept avoiding me.

I tried to look at him but he didn't even look in my direction.

I wanted to apologise maybe what I said was horrible I wanted to apologise but he was making it hard very hard for me to.

The next day was also like that I woke up in the morning did my morning routine and went downstairs to take breakfast.

He was there sitting with ulbretch who came yesterday.

Ulbretch stood up and gave me a very tight hug making me smile.

I missed him.

Over his shoulder I saw Abelardo giving us body piercing glares and when he looked at me he stood up and left.

That was the only time I saw him until in the afternoon.

"What happened between you two.
I want answers now." Ari said holding me down.

I didn't want to say anything but the look she was giving me scared the living hell out of me.

I took a long breath sighing because I knew I was not getting out of this I inheld deeply.

"We had an argument before I came here.
I told him I needed space and I came here.
When I saw him yesterday I was so happy to see him because I missed him so much but I decided to be so stubborn like him and told him that u didn't even want him here.

He got even more mad when I told him that I still needed space and left.
He hasn't talked to me ever since." I said feeling a guilty.

Maybe I was too harsh.

"The argument was because of Lesley right?" She asked looking at me.

How did she know?

"I knew because I know her so well and she said that that you guys were not going to last as long as she existed so yeah" Ari said pulling me in a hug.

"I didn't really blame you I would have gotten mad even if my boyfriend and I argued over some shit that his ex did" she said looking at me.

I just nodded I didn't believe it I still blamed myself for what I said.

I needed to fix it quick.

What was wrong with me and all the blaming.
Something was seriously wrong.

"Don't beat yourself for it I know the best way to make him talk to you" she said smiling evilly.

There goes the evil friend.

I nodded my head speechless or maybe because I was nauseous and dizzy.

I slowly stood up and started walking to the bathroom holding on to the stair handles supporting myself so that I didn't fall.

Things were starting to all turn around I think I needed a drink.

I opened the door and crunched down again.

I waited for the food to come but nothing came.

For five minutes I sat there next to the toilet sit waiting but nothing came.

I heard a knock in the door but before I could answer it.
Ari's voice came behind it asking me if I was okay.

I didn't reply I actually had no strength to talk at all.

"Samah I am coming in" she said in seconds the door flew open and when she saw me on the floor she rushed on my side and sat next to me.

"This stomach flu is doing me bad and those damn medicines ain't working on me either." I said groaning putting my head on her shoulder.