chapter 39 : mr arrogant

Samah~~

It has been a week since I delivered and I was feeling better each passing day.

A good thing about being in the hospital was the fact that my family helped taking care of these babies.

I often wondered how I will take care of these kids.

I was being released today and I couldnt be happier about going home and leaving the gloomy mood of the hospital.

It just gave the spooky vibe

The babies were sound asleep in their cribs and my mother sat at one of the available sofas in the room reading a book.

"Baby its all done paper signing is done we can go home" abelardo barged it in the room holding papers and my mom's head snapped in his direction.

I couldn't be happier and now what was left to do was get the fuck out of this hospital and go home to fully rest.

Babies.
I got kids.

Never mind and fuck it.

I couldn't rest.

I got four screaming heads to take care of.
Dont get me wrong these babies are literally my whole life but I have spent a week with these tiny human beings and no matter how cute and heart stealing they looked these babies were a handful.

Especially since they were four.

"Just sign and Zara is going to come back with the birth certificates." Abelardo said handing the pen and the papers.

I did sign them then my mom motioned me to get up and change.

I took one last glance at my babies and Asnat opened one eye looking at me and the other one opened.

I was struck in again.

I was falling in love with my babies each following day and the striking resemblance she had to her father was too much.

She even took his eyes.

I noticed that Asnat couldn't sleep more than two hours and every time she opened her eyes Nachman would also open his eyes and would look at her.

Not soon Ori will wake up.

Great now three of my babies are awake.

And Itai was asleep most of the time and the very time that he was awake he would be screaming his lungs out.

Standing up I slowly limped to the washroom my mom trailing behind me with a change of my clothes and shoes.

Thirty minutes later I came out of the bathroom fully dressed clothes and I made sure to keep the deo to a minimum as it would make the babies sick and it was too early for me to start dealing with flu and blocked noses.

I came out with a black long shirt with biker shorts and the grey slippers and I couldn't feel more comfortable.

Looking at the calm babies I noticed abelardo taking a video of them and the four car seaters arranged next to the bed that I was recently occupying

"I dont want my kids on the fed baby" I said loud enough and he turned around with a smile on his face.

"I would not do such a thing" he said then took Nachman in his hands lifted the car seaters then carefully placed him in.

My Mom followed shortly keeping Asnat in hers until all the babies were inside their car seaters.

I kept the hospital gown down then proceeded to walk to where they were standing.