chapter 31 : mr arrogant

Samah

My eyes snapped open and I was in a pretty room.

Too pretty to actually belong to someone.
It looked well decorated it made my eyes roll of annoyance.

Then everything that happened came back rushing to me and in a matter of seconds I was having a pounding headache that made me groan outloud.

The door banged open and Abelardo along with my father came in.

My eyes hardened to the point I felt heartless.

What was this in the first place.

"Don't come near me!" I hissed through gritted teeth as the two men stepped back.

"Look I understand that you are mad I will be outside okay?" He said with soft eyes and walked out.

"You are so damn wrong I am furious misteeer! Im so damn furious" I said as I took Abelardo's hand for support.

He sat on the bed and without a word he pulled me close and started rubbing my back.

Sighing I looked up at him and he looked distant.

"What did he tell you?" I asked bringing his face down for a kiss.

He was too stiff and relaxed at the same time if that was even an explanation.

"You need to hear it from him baby.
I think its too much.
He only explained a part of it and told me what I needed to know" he said as he laid in bed with me.

Sighing I fell in his embrace when he pulled me as close as my belly would allow.

"I really dont know " I said shaking my head.

"It has been too long Samuel.
So many years" I said shaking my head once more.

"Look it's your father and I think you should hear that Franco out also
He got a lot to tell" he said chuckling.

I wondered what he found funny but I didnt dare ask instead I motioned to him to help me get out of the bed.

Only on the fifth month and I looked like an oversized cow.

"Where is my cousin anyways?" I asked as he held my hand guiding me wherever I did not have knowledge about.

"In her room she was really mad the other day" he said looking at me.

"The other day!
How long have I been out?" I asked shock filling my face.

"Two days" he said looking at me with an amused face.

"Oh my goodness bring me a plate of fruits this is not possible and please mix passions and mangoes
I want raw mangoes and a lot of bananas with papayas and pineapples
Thank you honey and please let this guy lead me to my father's office" I said ushing the guard who was standing by the the door and with a look of surprised he stumbled forward.

"Come on guard you can't be this weak.
Try something in the way and you will regret it your whole life
So lead the way dear." I said smiling and with wide eyes he walked in front of me probably avoiding to keep the same pace with the insane woman.

When he reached he stood expecting me to knock and with an evil grin I opened the door and all the heads turned in my direction.

I recognised my father and the one and only trainer who made me a hard cookie with humbleness and that was the one and only cobra.

Then there was Franco who I was still beefing with until the day I decide not to be petty and hear him out then there was my cousin sitting right next the dark skin beau that made me lick my lips.