chapter 18 : a little peak in their past.

Hy guys.
So as you heard probably samah and Abelardo are in a fight.

Sighs.

When samah forced him to marry her he didn't propose to her immediately.

Oh no no no.

He hated her.
He even though of killing her for a whole year but then the love for her stayed.

You remember when he proposed he told her that he have been known to her for two years.

One year was hell to both of them.
Samah being the lady she was stayed with him no matter what he told her.

He almost raped and she still stayed with him.

And Abelardo couldn't find the strength to chase her away from his house.

He loved her way too much

On the second year he stopped what he was doing when he realized how much he broke her.

He tried talking​ to her but she didn't give in that easily.

He talked and talked he even apologised for what he did.

She accepted but still never talked to him.

When she saw that she gave him enough too she started saying small words answering him.

Than bam they sometimes got engaged in a conversation.

She would laugh but then after some days he would certainly back to himself the Samuel who was a jerk.

She still talked to him and even in those days once they kissed which was well I don't know.

Then also the slept together things got heated and them they got engaged.

And who expected Lesley to knock their door in the morning.
******************************
Guys it is official samah knows a little of karate let give her a round of applause please.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Who agrees with me that Lesley is a bitch??👯👯

And who do you think samah is going to go with.😎😎

Okay ama stop here good byes though.

👋👋👋👋
💕💕💕💕
💞💞💞💞