chapter 37 : Mr arrongant

Samah~~

Word in the street was that I'm going to give birth really soon and for the last two days I wasn't sleeping.

Oh hell naw

I was closing my eyes for the rest of the day and sleeping at night like a normal person.

When one of the doctors realised that I woke up I begged him not to tell anyone that I was awake because I wasnt ready to face them but he did tell me that one way or another I will have to wake up because my babies couldn't stay in longer than a week.

Yes I was officially nine months pregnant and I have been in this hospital for two months.

Yes I did make a friend who used to bring me food and her name happened to be Zara I think she is Indian but I never cared enough to ask her where she came from and had a face of an innocent child.

That was how I came to hear my Abelardo crying next to me.

How I came to hear that no one have been in their right state especially with me not wake up.

I was in a daze.

I really wanted to wake up but my pride was down and I needed to build that up again but it looked like my baby wasnt having it like that.

What I'm trying to say here is that my water broke twenty minutes ago and I was under shock that I refrained myself from doing anything.

I was shocked and panicking at the same time and it was all in my head.

I mean before it broke I had been having contractions especially when I fully woke up but after my water broke I wasnt feeling anything at all.

Holy shit something had to be wrong with me.

And to be honest I was surprised that this son of a bitch Arham hasn't noticed shit as he sat there on his phone.

"What the fuck is that??" Abelardo said getting closer to me and finally someone did notice that my water broke.

"What?" Arham asked probably looking either at the pool of water or at Abelardo whatever and just like that the contractions decided to come back.

Not as strong as how they were the other day but still painful and I breathed out.

"Call the doctors you asshole you obviously did not notice that she went into labor.

Her fucking water broke!" He said the last part shouting sounding as if he wanted to convince himself more.

"What!?" He asked and I opened my eyes to finally look at my man.

What they were saying faded in the background as I looked at him.

How he lost weight but not much to make him lose his physique and how he grew a beard.

"Dont worry baby the nurse is coming" he said holding my face and I just dumbly stared at him.

He really did look edible.

"You are so damn close" I whispered as he looked in my eyes and just like that he dropped me and jumped back as if I straddled him or he saw something terrible.

"You are awake!" He said looking at me as the nurse rushed in but I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"No shit" I said trying to sit up but another contraction hit me making me groan.

Fuck this.

Was being pregnant even worth it!

"Since when?" He said looking at me as Arham silently watched me his mouth slightly opening and closing like a fish out of the water.