chapter 27 : the glitch

Samah~~

Again the bed was empty when I woke up but I didnt mind though.

Sprawling on the bed I sighed at the softness against my back.

I slid off the bed I walked to grab a towel so that I could go to the brunch that I threatened him to come to.

Walking out of the shower I went to grab an outfit for the day.
I grabbed my high waist black stretch pencil a white button up shirt which actually belonged to Abelardo and some five inch peep toe heels.

I left the first two buttons I brought it up to my shoulders and the slipped on my black heels.

I was ready to go but the problem was Martha and her mother whose presence were dominating the whole room down the stairs.

"You made it" he said coming my way engulfing me in a hug that I very much needed.

"Oh my God you have changed" I said hugging him tighter with my poping belly.

"And you are carrying" he said looking at my stomach.

I could see the wheels turning in his head as he did his calculations.

I was ready to hear whatever was to be said to me whether it was bad or good.

I was in condition to take it.

"Let's have a seat" he said and before I could fully sit excitement erupted in me when I saw her.

This day couldnt get anymore better.

Her slender figure was spotting jeans a bomber jacket that I was sure had nothing under and a hairless head.

Man did she look bomb.

"Oh my God" I said covering my mouth.

"And I thought you would look ugly when you get pregnant" she said laughing as she pulled me in a hug.

Her glasses no longer on her face as she revealed her warm brown eyes.

"I missed you idiot" I said hugging her.

"Well you know that I can't be available at anytime" she said kissing my cheek as she smacked her brother upside the head.

"And here I thought you would change" he said grunting as he rubbed his head.

"Come on let's sit for business" they said taking seats as a waitress approached us.

When we gave our orders she flashed a smile and went leaving us alone to handle our businesses.

"So tell me that you are six months pregnant bitch" she said looking at me.

I was about to get cut.

"Nope only three" I said wiggling my eyebrows twice.

"What the fuck?
You carrying hundred in there?" She asked laughing.

"No they are actually triplets" I said looking at them.

I was sure if it wasnt for her legs that were tucked under her brother's legs she would have jumped ten feet in the air.

"Holy shit" she said out loud attracting the attention of other few clients who were in the restaurant.

The whole time her brother was quiet.

"Arabi what the fuck" her brother winced as he rubbed his legs from the place his sister accidentally kicked him with her seven inch heels.

"Girl you are in serious trouble and here you are carrying three more inside you which makes it four of you now" Arham said looking at me as if getting pregnant was my fault.