chapter 21: Mr arrogant

Samah~~~

I sat on my bed thinking where I went wrong.

Where all this started.

When it will end.

Why I was pregnant at this moment.

I stated at the long scattered pregnancy teats on my bed that all said positive and groaned.

It was already in the morning I didn't want to go down and eat breakfast but I needed to go and also go to the doctor.

I didn't tell anyone I was going but they didn't need to know .
I was gonna go check how many months I was
get the ultra sounds and then come back.

I looked at my locked door and got anxious again.

What now.

I waited for a minute nothing happened absolutely nothing.

I didn't vomit that was strange because it has became a habit for me.

In the last almost two weeks.

"Checking my appearance in the full lengthen mirror I walked out." I didn't need anybody else to know where I was going but I needed to go alone.

I looked at my outfit the bandage shortsleeved crème dress seemed to hug my curves my stomach was still the same.
Paired with white peep toe ankle strap heels and for the last touch if the outfit I tied a head turban knot scarf putting my hair out of view.

I added the last touch of my red mate lipstick and exited the room.

I took some money that I changed into whatever they called their money here with my phone inside and some tissues I walked out of the door to the stairs.

Everyone was surrounding the island eating their breakfast but they all stopped when they saw me on the stairs.

All eyes were on me.

What did I do wrong now.

Don't tell me I misplaces my eyeliner again but as much as I remembered that when I looked in the mirror I was okay so I mentally shrugged it.

I could feel his gaze piercing over my whole body mostly his because the shiver that kept running in my spine giving me goosebumps was not normal.

I continued walking.

No one said anything.

Before I could open the door I turned around walking in the kitchen grabbed a water bottle opened it and took a big swing of it.

I really needed to eat but I was running late.

"Where are you going looking all sexy and classy" Ari was the one who asked

I gave her a knowing look and by the look we shared she immediately understood while nodding her head.

"Are you on a date rendezvous or something?" Ulbretch asked looking at me with a smile.

I missed him so much.

I immediately walked to him engulfing him in a hug that he was not expecting.

Next to him sat Abelardo but I didn't look in his way.

I didn't need to deal with him at the moment and I wished I could tell Ulbretch where I was going but not even Franco knew where I was going so I decided just to shut up about it.

"I'll be back before the photoshoot and if they don't understand English I will use google translator google is there for something" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek leaving him with a lipstick mark.