chapter 23 : mr arrogant

Samah~~~

He stood there on the stairs fazed.

His face had changed in the time I was gone.

Silently cursing my mom for sending me here I looked at him.
Letting my eyes trail on him.

All of him.

His face grew more handsome because of the beard that was forming on his jawline under his mouth and nose.

His body looked larger than how I left him before.

He still didn't talk just gawking at me.

His mouth opening and closing.

Finally remembering that there was something that almost killed me I looked down at my feet.

It was a picture.

A picture of him the one I saw in his office once.
The picture I loved well I loved almost all of his pictures.

Squatting down I picket up the glass messed picture as now the glass that was shielding it from dirt was broken in pieces.

Shaking it a little so that all the glasses come out I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What happened here?" I asked him looking at him as I looked at the place.

It looked messy changed.
It needed a cleaning and a sweet smell in it.

"What happened" I asked again firmly.

"I... I... I dont know" he said stuttering.

As he was talking I heard a door open as Martha's angry face came to view I stood straighter but when she saw me a huge grin came across her face as he descended faster.

Crashing into me she hugged me tightly causing me to cough up a little for the lack of air in my lungs.

"Oh my god samah you are here
I hope you ain't leaving again because I can't take his idiotic ass behaviours anymore.

How can you tell me that a person's lunch dinner and breakfast is the gym?" She said throwing her hands in the air looking angrily at abelardo.

His face remained neutral as he looked at her his face blank but as I eyed him he looked away neck becoming pink.

Did he just blush.

"No seriously he drinks himself to sleep and then wakes up in the gym I am afraid he will die before his time comes because what he did to his room is even more scarier to look at" she said walking to take her purse.

"He gave my mom a holiday because he didn't want anyone to be here.
I am the one who brought the guard at the gate back and the fact that he opened the door for me is incredible to believe since he has been leaving me out every time I knocked" she said walking in the kitchen.

" I am going and I hope that you convince him to take a second look tonight.
My mom is coming back tomorrow morning and I bet she will be happier that you are back but someone is calling me and I have to leave so talk to your husband so that he doesn't die" she said giving me another hug.

The whole time she didn't even let me talk and when I got the chance to say bye the door was already shut.

He was still standing there looking at me.

"I... I... I can't believe you are here" he voice was croacky as if he hasn't drunk water and hoarse a if he just woke up.

That did some things to me but I was not going to let my guards down.