chapter 2: Mr arroganty jerk

(not yet edited)
****************************

Samah ~~~~

It have been a week since I saw Mr arrogant.

I didn't know why I still called him that since he told me his name.

It was Monday and as usual the alarm would ring and annoy me every time that it reached 6:10.

Since life was unfair I woke up and walked to my small sister's room to wake her and prepare for school and everything.

"Aleah wake up now!" Ladies and gentlemen that was the tenth time I was calling her name

"Noooo" she protested again she have been giving me the same answer for the last ten times that I have been calling her.

"I am gonna go get a bucked full of cold water and I swear I will tell mom that you peed!" I said marching to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

"I am up I am up" I heard her shouting.

And I rolled my eyes

Finally.

I went to check again if Aleah didn't lie to me since I knew teenagers very well.

She was not there so I went to take a shower too.

When my dad was still alive we used to live in a big house with five bed rooms but when he died we ran out of money my mom had to sell the house since it was our only chance to pay all the debt's we had.

After one year we were completely broke and we had no where to stay if it wasn't for Gemma my mom's friend we would have been in the streets wandering around and looking for a place to stay.

When I saw our situation I started looking for a job.
I knew they couldn't hire me in a high quality job because I dropped out of college.

I got lucky to get a job at a caffé and with that I started helping my mom looking for a house.

Save all the details for another time.

I quickly kept on black jeans and a grey t-shirt took my purse  keys of the house and headed out leaving Aleah sitting at the dining table taking her cereal saying a quick bye and reminding her not to leave the door unlocked again.
I headed to the bus stop.

I arrived exactly at seven just right on time.

I opened the door and the usual ding sound filled my ears.

I first saw the ginger headed chick and then saw the blonde girl and finally the bronde headed boy.

I actually got along with my colleagues except for Jenna ( blonde girl) and Christa.

Jinelle's face broke into a wide grin and Franco's also.

Jinelle and Franco were literally my best of friends.
Franco who was gay and a very dramatic human being and Jinnelle had long red hair giving her the pretty face with the big attitude and the most likely not to care.

"Samaaah!! Over here girl you need to clean those tables fast" jinelle said closing her apron.

The whole thing smelled like coffee and that was why I liked it here in the mornings.

The welcoming coffee smell would fill your nose every time you enter in the morning.

The smell was sweet mixed with the breakfast smell which didn't stop to make my stomach full.

I went to the staffroom to get my apron then took the cleaning cloth took the sponge along with the spray soap then started wiping.

Half an hour later I was done removing the dust on the tables and rearranging the chairs.