chapter 10: Mr arrogant

Samah~~~

"Finally samah" ari said moving toward me pulling me in a hug.

She looked really nice with her outfit.

"How comes you didn't tell me you were going" I asked her hugging her back with a smile.

"You were busy making babies with my brother that you even forgot to have girl time with us since last week" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

My eyes widened hearing her say that while my face grew hot.

"Ari get outta here and you stop smirking all this is your fault Abelardo" I said crossing my arms over my chest while glaring at abelardo.

How dare he smirk.

"How is this my fa-" he didn't get to finish his sentence because I sent him the biggest glare that I could muster.

Talk again and I will cut you into half.

He rose his arms up in defeat
"Okay okay I am going" he said moving toward the door.

Good boy.

* * * * *

"you are a life saver let get out of here how do I dress?" I asked already climbing the stairs.

"Wear nicely it is a really classy restaurant" he said going to the fridge.

Ofcourse only ulbretch would want to eat even before he goes out for breakfast.

Typical.

He wanted me to wear nicely so I would grant his wish and wear actually nicely.

I walked in my closet to the part that had croptops and took out a plain blue long sleeved one.

I was planing to wear it with long skirt with black heels and add a little touch of tradition with fashion combined.

If what I wore wasn't nice enough then I didn't know what else I would choose because I was so lazy that I just took the nearest heels that I saw in my way.

"Hey Samuel said since we are taking breakfast out we bring for him some coffee" he said reading on his phone.

The breakfast was great we spent our time making fun of anything we saw I pity the poor little waiter.

Other people kept on giving us weird stared for our loud laughs.

"Yeah let go I am sure these people are about to call the manager to escort us out because I saw one pulling out his hair" I said taking my purse.

I waited for ulbretch as he walked back to me with the coffee in his hand while the other held his phone.

* * * * *

"Enter in the building and ask the receptionist to give you directions to his office don't worry she is nice" he said handing me the coffee almost making it spill on my outfit.

I would kill him if even a drop touched it.

Why would he send me to give him his coffee instead of him going.

Shrugging it off I entered the beautiful skyscraper.

"Hi umm.. I am looking for Mr Mendoza's office" I said looking at the girl who reminded me of jinelle.

I really needed to call her one of these coming weekends.

"Oohh sorry hi you can take the elevator at the far left it will lead you directly to his floor" she said pulling her hair in a tight bun that looked like if she pulls it any further her hair would cut.