chapter 28 : bounty on

Abelardo

If anything happened I could snap.

I was becoming more reckless day and night.

I didn't know where she was.

For two whole weeks she was gone without trace or even scent.

I was about to go insane.

The only woman I loved who happened to be carrying my children was gone somewhere that no one knew.

Or I thought.

Her mother called me day and night asking if I had any idea.

Her friends were about to rip my throat open and dig my guts themselves.

Even her two cousins happened to be worrying like I was.

I was currently at work head buried in my computer as I ignored the phone that had been ringing for the last five minutes.

Why couldn't they just give up.

I was sure it was another one ganging on my head asking if I knew where she was or accusing me and blaming for not keeping enough security.

If ulbretch didn't talk to me and knock some senses into my head I was about to fire and keep charges on all the gate men who happened to be there the day she left.

The only thing I was praying for was that my baby wasn't hurt.

Running a hand through my already messed up hair a chill ran down my spine when I looked at the caller's ID.

"We found her boss" the voice at the end said.

That was all I needed to hear for a gain of little sanity in me.

Samah~~

Sunset was my favourite part of the day.

I was currently sitting on the roof sipping a smoothie while I watched the sunset.

The house was really lonely.

I was alone as Arabi and Arham pretended to be going to my old house keeping faces just so that they wouldn't think that something was going on.

Everyday they reported me news.

I knew very well that Abelardo was on the verge of completely losing it while my mom already lost it.

Martha and her mother were busy blaming themselves and I also got the news that Ulbretch was back in town and for the last two months that he was gone I missed him so much.

When the darkness surfaced I stood my lazy self up as I helped myself get down the stairs.

The buzzer went off signaling that one of the authorized person was entering.

Only two were allowed and if any break through happened the busser would ring signaling me that there was an intruder and I would decide whether I keep the lasers or not.

If anything that this house didn't lack was the amount of security that was programmed here.

It was so secured that I even got tired of it.

"Samah!" Arham called from down the stairs scaring me a little.

"Good damn it boy.
Can you be any louder!" I hissed as I continued my journey off to the kitchen.

"Denise told me the same thing" he said as he followed me.

"Aren't you suppose to be with her?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.