chapter 17 : mr arrogant

Samah~~~

In the morning I woke up this time sunlight was shining through the curtains.

The birds were singing happily while I was still tangled in Abelardo's arms.

I slowly removed his hands around me so that I would go and brush my teeth.

I heard the door bell ring.

Who could it be at this time in the morning.

Maybe ulbretch since he was still out of the country maybe he came back a little early since neither Martha or Mrs Walters never knocked or rang​ the door bell.

Of course it would be ulbretch who else would it be.

I walked to the bathroom taking a mint then proceeded walking downstairs toward the door.

"Well look who is here" said the voice that I wished I could kill.

"What are you doing here Lesley" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I should ask you the same question whore.
Do you really think that he will marry you girl.
All the things he said to you and you are still blind that he loves you.
How old are you girl
I am sure even a little girl would see how he is lying to you telling you that he loves you.
Samah remember the things he told you" she said her hands on her hips as I looked at her with a blank expression.

"Are you done?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"No.
There was also this night when you guys were engaged and he came to me.
We had really hot and good sex if you ask.
Do you know how many times he cheated on you telling you that he was on his job.
You forced him to marry you and you think he gave you that ring because he loves you?.
Girl no no no" she finished her sentence waving her perfectly manicured index finger infront of my face.

"And?" I asked raising my eyebrows telling her to continue with her little perfect lies.

"I am not going to continue telling you this.
What I came to say here was good job ruining my plan girl I am going to get you back on what you did and you will wish you never crossed paths with me or even messed with what was mine.
I am fire and dont play with it or you will get burned." She said stepping Infront of me darering me to start a fight.

Oh poor girl she didn't know who she was messing with.

"And I am water if you are fire girl.
I'll bring down what you think you are doing little girl remember watch what you are doing.
Even a crazy person respect their mothers and fire is always afraid of water." I said the last part lowly dangerous narrowing my eyes toward her telling her that doing her little chitchat was over.

"I count until three and I will see you out of my house girl or else..." I didn't finish my sentence just smirked telling her that if she pushed my buttons then she would know my last sentence.

"Or else what... " She said laughing out loud.

"One"

"Keep counti...."

"Two"

"Don't fu..."

"THREE.
Girl gettaway from ma door before a do a good damage to ya face" I said clenching my fist while gritting my teeth.

"I would like to see you try" she said said stepping a little Infront than intended.

Oh good heavens help me I was going to kill a human being with ma own hands ooo

"Get out" I said this time kinder.

"Oh little samah backed away?" She asked poking out her bottom lip showing a pout.