chapter 25 : Mr arrongant

Samah~~~

Waking up cuddled in a hard chest I smiled looking at his sleeping figure.

I slowly untangled myself from his hold quickly placing a pillow when he stirred.

Feeling a little nauseous I slowly walked to the bathroom feeling a little dizzy.

I stood next to the mirror looking at my reflection.
Closing my eyed tightly I could feel that someone was out there.

Doing no good.

And that no good was coming to me sooner or later.

I was on my second month and maybe these were the pregnancy hormones making me feel this uneasy.

Splashing water in my face I heard the door of the bathroom open and arms circling my waist and big stomach.

"Why are you up at three in the morning?" He asked kissing my neck making me shiver.

I could feel goosebumps appearing on my arms and my body getting on fire.

"It is called being pregnant" I said turning around looking at him.

I could smell the amazing perfume mixed with the soap he used before he came to bed.

"By the way how did I become from being your maid to being your fiancée?" I asked leading him out of the bathroom.

It was a very confusing story.

"You captured my attention the day I saw you" he said shrugging his shoulders while looking at me.

Smiling with a raised brow I looked at his direction.

"The day when you were a very careless uncle and left your niece at the park?" I asked laughing a little.

"No actually the time you were still nineteen.

When your father came to my company to borrow money" he said looking at me.

"What!" I almost shouted looking at him.

"Yes very true I should have told you this long time ago but things kept fucking up.

Anyway let's get to the point.

You were still nineteen five years ago.
We talked business with your father since he was a long collaborate of mine long time ago.

So when he popep up asking for some very high amount of money I gave him he said it was for getting back what was rightfully his or something along those lines.

So when I accompanied him escorting him until the reception I saw you sitting there interested in a boring magazine and your wild hair covering half of your face.

When he came to you and told you that you were going I saw your whole face and even though I was engaged back then I felt some kind of attraction.

The weird thing is you actually never looked in my direction" he said shaking his head.

"You were there? I was texting jinelle about some luxury looking place that I went to and my dad almost knocked me up for texting and walking." I said looking at him

"I remember looking out of the window and seeing a handsome man helping someone inside the car.
I guess that was Lesley" I said rolling my eyes.

I didn't want to talk about her right now.

Neither did I want to talk about her tomorrow or forever.

"Yeah that was a more of a careless act to leave a kid alone but business came up and I had to immediately leave.