chapter 15 : mr arrogant

Samah~~~

What a good day.

That was what I woke up saying.

I didn't know what was wrong with me.

Maybe it was because Ari or her mother were not there to embarrass me.

When Abelardo's​ mother came she stayed till dinner.

I actually had no problem with that but what bugged me was how how she kept teasing me with so many words.

Dirty
good
hidden
both words.

She kept asking how I found her names.

When I would be pregnant and all.

The woman was crazy now I saw where Ari got it from.

She had a very good Connection with Mrs Walter and a motherly bond with Martha.

It was good watching them bond but totally not good watching them​ tease me.

Abelardo was not any better he kept laughing it off.

He smiled most of the time and smirked when he heard them say a dirty joke.

It was not really funny because my face was hot with embarrassment that I had to lie that I was not feeling well.

Martha was saying that it was bullshit and I thought that it would disappoint Abelardo's​ mother but she kept a bit grin and said that they were the symptoms of pregnancy.

Lord help me I was about to burst with all the hotness I was feeling while being with them.

So going to sleep and waking up in an empty bed was one of the good mornings ever.

Abelardo was gone and I was happy that he was not there to praise himself about how his mother and bestfriend praised him and his work in bed.

You know what I mean right?

I headed to shower and after I finished I walked to the closet and took out a jumpsuit and an Adidas croptop.

At the bed stand I heard my phone ring.

I walked to it before picking it up I saw that picture that I have Abelardo of us.

It really looked nice.

I answered the phone and the person on the other end of the line almost bursted my ear drums.

"Ari seriously" I said bringing my phone​ back to my ears.

"Samah you can't believe this!.
You guys get to come and watch me." She said on the other end still shouting.

Seriously

She has gone for two weeks in a fashion show abroad and since then this was the first time of her calling me.

"What happened now?
Did you get a boyfriend?" I asked smiling.

"Ew" she said gaging.

"Kidding samah you know that I don't do boyfriends.
I have sex and sex is good so I am good with that even though it has been a month since I got laid"
She said starting to blabber going out of subject.

"Okay back to the conversation.
So why do you want us to come there where you sit like almost fifteen hours in a plane" I asked.

"Because am taking part in a movie and I am the main character.
The director told me that I could bring like four close people so you and my brother are going to come.
That guy needs a break from work I swear" she said sighing.