chapter 35 : Mr arrogant

Abelardo
*current day*

After taking a shower and changing into a black suit and not to forget mostly my famous leather black gloves.

I took the bag swung it on the shoulders and took the straits coming down where I was met by total silence.

I sighed.
I needed to get her back.

I walked towards the bowl where a set of keys were and I decided on taking the Mc Laren P1 because I wanted half an hour to feel like only five minutes plus if I did not meet traffic jam then I would be there sooner.

I walked out of the house and opened the car that was among the rest and I remembered that I was planning to sell it but not today because it was doing something important rather than sit in the garage for nothing.

When I reached at the gate of her father's house I waited for the guards to automatically open the gate.
They did just that and I roared the engine back to life before speeding inside and parked in the family garage.

When I said that me and Mr Thiew have a long history I really do mean it because I knew even Franco was not allowed to park in there.

Instead of going to open the fancy door that led to the extravagant sitting room and house instead I went around the house and opened the door that few of us knew that it existed and took the stairs leaving to the basement or may I say the 'dungeon' .

Approaching the chambers I heard the noises and laughs and one of them sounded familiar to me.

"Look who arrived.
Mr the hero and I know everything" Natally said looking my way her familiar green eyes boring on me with nothing but hate.

Chuckling I looked at Denise who was actually quiet.

"I'm talking to you Samuel!!
My sister said you were handsome douche and may I add that she was not wrong" Nataly proceeded on with her talking.

I looked her way and I rose a brow.

I was not here to waste time instead I dropped down the bag and opened it.

Both their eyes bulged out and it was my turn to smirk.

"Arham baby please dont let them" a sobbing Denise said and Arham emerged from wherever he was with a toddler in his hands smoothing the baby down who was cooing to him.

He looked at her and told her to shut the hell up.

It took me by surprise and what even surprised me was how Denise finally smirked.

"Finally I wondered how long I would have to keep up with your bitchy ass attitude.
Look Arham to be honest I do not love you seriously I never did.
I was hired to fucking play your wife or girlfriend or whatever the hell we were doing and it went longer than all of us expected." She said looking at him through the black hair that had cascaded all the way down to her face making her look like a mad woman.

"Now that they got her and well I gave birth to the brat you are holding I guess the missions are reversed." She said smiling.

Her hands were tied to the chair she was sitting on with shorts and a brown tanktop.

Those wires were going to do a whole lot of shit on her.

"Flash back mister I was supposed to kill you after they kill samah!
And now i'm the one to die before you well let's hope you get a brick stuck in your ass for once and stop trusting every walking vagina" she said tilting her head on the side.

"And calm the fucking thing.
I swear you are lucky I love our daughter or else I would have drowned her or something and make up a fucking lie!" She said sneering to the baby that had started to cry.