chapter 26 : mr arrogant

Samah~~

Looking down at my three months pregnant self I sighed.

I looked big.

Looking at my very poping belly I massaged it a little.

Carrying triplets was not a joke.

Being hungry
And having to pee
And cravings
And the uncontrollable moods.

I got all that and trust me none of those dared to at least leave me for a day.

The people who were really having hell with all this were Abelardo and Martha poor them.

Grabbing the black leggings and the big hoodie I kept them on kept on my fluffy slippers and walked out of the room.

My now braided hair was in a bun giving me little struggle to apply the little makeup that I needed for the day.

It was a late September day making the weather outside rainy and cold sometime really chilly to the point of shivers.

I needed to grab mangoes.

I still had my obsession with green mangoes making my diet for this pregnancy even more complicated for me.

I had a very big fetish with green mangoes.

Walking down the stairs I saw Martha with a bowl of cereal in her hands and a cooking pan in her other hand.

Surprisingly there was no cereal only milk making my scrunch up my face.

"Where are you going looking all hobo and gangy?" She asked looking at me with an amused face.

Yeah she was busy.

I knew very well that I was kept on a very strict bed rest by non other that the love of my life but if I didn't get mangoes at that time I would have died.

Completely died.

Gone six feet under.

"I need mangoes!!!" I literally growled.

Raising her hands in the air she turned back.

Shrugging off my shoulders I preceded my walk.

Removing the car key that was in my hoodie's pocket I closed the door behind me and walked to the garage.

Pressing the open button for the ranger rover I climbed in and started the engine waiting for my freedom of stomach.
I drove around mentally calculating how many seconds it would take to reach there and see the heavenly green fruit.

Parking at the shop with the words veggies E fruits in big letters my heart calmed getting at ease.

I know I was exaggerating but cravings were the thing I didn't mess with.

I knew very well that I was on a strict bed rest and if I called him he would come in a heart beat just to please me with mangoes and a handful of salt but why disturb him when he is working if I could do it myself.

Closing the door of my white ranger rover I clicked the close button making sure it was locked then proceeded to move towards the shop.

My black fluffy slippers felt really comfortable under my beginning to get tired feet and my anklet was getting tight.

Pushing the door open I walked inside feeling a sight of relief as the heater was on making the room temperature amazing.

Walking to the selection of mango fruits green mangoes to be exact I took the basket that I saw down probably someone saw that it was too small for their groceries and got a cart.