chapter 3: Mr arrogant

Samah~~~~~

Thursday was my only day left and that day rolled fast before I could even know it it was already Friday.
My alarm rang the same time that it always rings.

I hit the snooze button and drifted back to sleep expecting to see clouds raining of milk and chocolate mountains.

What the heck was that noise??I could hear people arguing in the sitting room

Ooh gosh dont tell me someone broke into my house again.

Dear thugs there is nothing to take from this house except from the food in the fridge and if you do take it please leave some for me.

I should hang that on the door for those thugs who keep thinking that we have anything here.

"No I want to use the water guns"

"No I say we use a bucket"

"Buckets hold too much water Franco we will make her bed too wet "

"That is the whole point jinelle"

"You are stupid Franco"

"You are a party pooper jinelle"

"Don't you...."

She didn't get to finish her sentence because she turned behind and when she saw me her eyes widened.

Talk about soccer balls.

She kept the widest smile ever.
"Hello samah" she said in an innocent tone.

"Samah you see jinelle here wanted to wake you up with a bucket" Franco said snaking his arm on my shoulder.

I gasped as if I didn't hear their argument.

"Jiji I thought you loved me" I said sounding offended but it was the other way.

The woman hated that name.

She gave both me and Franco a glare Franco for lying and me for calling her jiji since she hated it with all her guts but I knew deep inside she loved it.

She didn't say a word she just walked to the fridge and took out orange juice

I raised my hand for Franco to give me a secret and quite high five.

Franco raised his hand too and before he could tap mine jinelle turned

"don't you dare touch it Franco!" She said in a scary voice.

"Uuuhh I am so scared little jiji" Franco said raising both is hands up and making a scared face mocking her.

And that what she needed to turn full speed and run toward Franco.

When he saw that she was heading in his direction he made a really high pitched scream making me cover my ears.

How could he scream that loud??

They ran until my room and that was when I started hearing screams.

Jinelle doesn't scream that loud and that left it to Franco.

"Francoooo you need to stop screaming like a girl!" I said heading to my room.

"Tell this violent girl to get off me" he screamed again trying to block his face with his hands.

My poor ears.

I took that as a break and went to take a shower.

I took my sweet time to actually scrub my self and wash my self clean.

I came out with my towel around me and opened the door.
Guess who I found in my underwear drawer.

"Franco!!" I screamed