chapter 29 : yet to see the glitch

Samah

"I dont get why someone is ignoring the real matter here" Ulbretch said looking at all of us.

I mean breakfast was over and I was gushing at my babies who made their first kicks and Abelardo was amazed with it by the looks he was giving me.

Arabi smiled while looking at us ignoring Ulbretch was only interested.

"By the way" Abelardo said looking at me

"Yes it all started when my father died" I said looking at them.

"Before we came to find out that my uncle Arabi's father was the one who killed him I got a glimpse at one of the guys who were holding me making me watch my father being decapitated with every limp.

He had a tattoo that matched one that my uncle had.
I used to like it worse I used to love it so much that I remember saying one that I will get it.

I didn't know what it meant.

But it was for a riot squad.

Not a gang at all but a riot squad that was formed long ago and refused to become a gang.

I didn't know what they did and that is still a mystery to me.

So later one I remember Arham coming to visit me after my father's funeral.

He told me that he heard his father saying that he was coming for my mother and do her the same destiny he did my father.

I got so scared that I went to tell my mother and the reaction I expected from her wasnt what she gave me.

She took it calmly with a smile on her already stressed face.

Then the next day I heard that Arham and Arabi were gone missing and their father was going for trials in jail.

I mean wasn't that suspicious how their father was found in one of the old alleys with two knives that both had blood and two missing children.

When he was in jail I was relieved but at the same time worried.

I remember never hearing the news of my cousins and even mother told me she never knew where they went to until one day when I was about to leave for college Arham appeared in my room at two in the morning.

He offered me to follow him if I didn't want any of my family members to be in danger.

I remember that I refused that day and even told him that he was plotting something against me.

I mean it was all suspicious and worrying to me how he disappeared and after so many months came back telling me to follow him.

Then he removed his phone gave me on earphone bud and kept the other then he told me to listen.

I heard it very clear and loud.

It was my uncle saying that I had the key.
He said that if they got a hold of me then I would surrender and tell them since I was so young and well stupid.

That his words not mine.

I remember being defenseless and well I was stupid apart from the wise decision and words I used to say in part of defensing myself physically at any how I was really stupid.

Thats what he was referring me as stupid at.

It was the night and the next day I would leave for college.

I told him that I would go with him the time I would tell my mother that I was going for college and thats what happened exactly.

He told me to enter in a black USV and well I thought I was going to get the same destination as my father I was so ready to but well we stopped for breakfast in a small isolated restaurant and there he explained to me everything.