chapter 5: mr arrogant

(not edited)

There will be mistakes in this chapter.
It isn't edited yet so kindly point them out if you see any.

Guys thank you
I love you soo much!
I finally reached 500 views!!
You guys are the best.
I love you so much and thank you for those who took their time to read my book.

Thank you
Lots of love n kisses!
******************************
Samah~~~~

Two months have passed since I started working.
Linda finally got fired by Mrs Walters who couldn't take anymore from her.

A month has passed since I saw Mr arrogant pretty much of time huh but me on the other hand I was happy.

Happy that he was not here to criticize me.

Since that was all he managed to do since I arrived here.

I knew he was a non approach zone and I respected that a lot may I add.

Ulbretch on the other hand has been here everyday either to take coffee or to see if I was okay and everything going smooth.

Since that day I made coffee for ulbretch he became an addict.

Coming here every morning you would find him sitting at the kitchen counter waiting patiently reading a magazine or typing on his phone.

That became a habit for him.

After a week passed of me being here I came to find that Mrs Walter was Martha's mother.

You couldn't miss the similarity they had but I was surprised because they didn't look much alike.

Surprising much I also found out that Martha ulbretch and Mr arrogant were the best of friends.

I almost fainted hearing Martha telling me that.

Seriously it was unbelievable I knew ulbretch and Mr arrongant were bestfriends but even Martha come on.

Martha was the kind one from them but also freaky.

I also wondered why she was working at his place if they were bestfriends.

Confusing I know but I decided not to ask I had enough of news that day the only thing I wanted to do was sleep off all the information I got.

After a week of Mr arrogant gone I couldn't help it but ask .

I asked Ulbretch where he went and told me that he was out of the country for a month.

Next week would be my birthday and I will be twenty two in a week.

I didn't know what I would do because I would always sit in my room with Jinelle and Franco with me then we would talk.

My mom would come at night with some cupcakes then we would eat them me and Aleah.

This time that I was not at home I didn't know what to do.

So I was going to shut up about it and let the day pass.

I unwrapped my hair looking in the mirror the broken girl stood there looking at me lifelessly trying to refrain the nightmare that she got again.

They were hunting me everyday reminding me of him.

My father.

It was hurting more and more.

The day how it all happened I saw it and that horrific memory refused to go away and made a deal to always come and hunt me alive.

Every day