chapter 7 : Mr arrogant jerk

(not edited)
____________________________________
Samah~~~

It has been a week since what happened on my birthday and since that day Abelardo has been kissing me like it was normal.

It was too weird to take in.

I wanted an explanation of what he was doing and enough information of what he said to leech.

Every time I brought up the subject he would say that he is busy or tired and other stupid excuses like that.

I was starting to get irritated by his words and actions.

That was the complete opposite of what I wanted to do here.

I wanted to come here calm down and go back home when I finish paying the debt.

I slowly removed the uniform that I was wearing and kept on a vest with sweats.

I wanted to be as comfortable as possible.

Abelardo always came late at nights looking tired but today I made sure to wait for him until I get some answers.

I wanted to sleep but my answers were in the palms of his hands at the moment.

Midnight passed he still wasn't there.

Was that how much he buried himself with work or not.

Abelardo came into view as the little dim lights shone on his face forming a highlight on the already tanned skin of his.

"I need to talk to you" I said in my usual small voice.

"I am tired and I don't tend to waste my time on you samah I have been telling you that for a whole week that we have nothing to talk about here.

If this is about what I said or did on your birthday just know that it was an act to chase a clingy woman away that had no meaning at all.
It wasn't meant to last women like you are not my type because you are a liar.
You can go sleep or stay here all I know is that I don't care because I have a job waiting for me early in the morning and you already wasting my time standing here.
I need to pass because my time is counted and you are wasting it." he said a little bit too harsh shoving me aside as he roughly passed next to me.

I thought all his actions were generous on my birthday but he lied and acted as if it was nothing.

"You lied to my mom" I said feeling anger rise up

He could lie to me heck even lie to Jinelle but not to any of my family members.

He let out a loud and cold laugh throwing his head back looking at me From where he was standing on the glassed stairs.

"You are stupid to think that it would last" he said still sending me a glare.

Congratulations Samah you played yourself.

* * * * *

"You look horrible" Martha said looking at me.

I couldn't blame her to notice.
She was right because the same nightmare appeared again this time knocking me down.

I found my self in the puddle of my own sweat and my pillow wet.

"You know what today is Saturday you are not suppose to work we are going to the beach" she said walking ahead of me in my room.

I actually needed a break.

"You will wear this and if you refuse I will make you wear it myself no complaining or I will stitch your mouth" she said getting another one piece then started stripping to wear it.