chapter 34 : Mr arrogant

Samah

After two minutes of me lying on that bed I adjusted myself because only two minutes was what I got.

What I got to wail it out and sob like a fuck head before I could proceed again.

Looking around I tried pulling my hands together and pulled even harder when the ropes did not seem to cut and this time it looked like she couldn't come any earlier to the rescue.

She popped right back at the door with a knife and car keys.

Did she think I could really drive in this state! But any chance I could get I would take it.

I really would.

"They are all out today they went to the bar and no guard is up even at the front gate and if there is I'll do the distraction get the fuck out of here!" She said as she cut the ropes and gave me the key in my free hand.

Finally I was being freed.

Sitting up I immediately slid out of the bed tried to limp my way to the bedroom door.

"Let me help you" she said and came next to my shoulder as she supported the non bruised hand and helped me out of the room.

I was pleased and stunned to the fact that she would help me but I got all the help I needed at the moment so I was grateful.

Looking at Deville I noticed that he was not bleeding.

It had been three damn minutes and there wasnt even a single blood cell escaping from that rotten body of his.

I looked back at her.
I needed to get the the fuck out.

Limping out with her help because I needed to get out of here and get out without losing a limb.

My heart was racing the whole time as it double beat due to all the adrenaline inside of me.

What if we get caught
I knew it was immediate death but I needed to take the risk.

"Here" she said as we passed past a large looking sitting room with modern everything that looked grey.

Too pretty for kidnappers.

"We are underground but if you follow the GPS I installed inside you will be able to find your way through the woods and get back to the main road" she said as she helped me open the door of the beat itself.

In front of me stood a living car collection of Ferraris Audis hybrids and many more.

I was amazed.
Just how

Looking around my little bubble was popped when she led me to the Audi r8 v10 mate black with extra tinted windows.

"Its new.
It was supposed to be mine but use it carefully and you might keep it" she said with a smile and looked at me.

I was bound to say thank you but all this was sheepish.

Why a sports car.

Why one of the fastest

Something was wrong.

"Yes I will thank you very much for saving me" I said hugging her.

I unlocked the damn thing and got it.

I stepped on the gas pedal and it roared back to life.

I smiled.
I was really getting the cookie.

Rolling the Window down I smiled at her and drove outside the underground garage that I would have been lost in if it wasnt for the GPS.

Even at the gates they did not ask me why or even stop me for a check.
Not they just let me pass.