chapter 45 : mr arrogant.

Samah~~

I sat down looking at the women infront of me arguing about what they wanted the design to be for the bride's maids.

I sat there enjoying the show and it was actually funny how they didnt even want to confront me.

"dont you think it should be off shoulders samah?"

"No it should be one sleeved."

"Yall so old fashioned.
Make it a deep v-neck"

"No make it unique"

The arguments went on and I removed my phone to text Martha's mom who was looking after the kids.

I really felt bad for her because she would get exhausted each passing day seeing that she was looking after chloena and my four babies including whenever Arabi decided that she would drop her three months old boys if they exhausted her.

The good thing was that we got another house help to help with the cooking but after how horrid her food tasted we decided that Mrs walters would be sufficient.

So if she felt exhausted by all the noise and everything then she would call in the baby sitter that my father appointed us with.

She was this middle aged lady who would help with everything and was amazing with the babies.

She would come in more often to help Mrs Walters and some times she would work in the house the whole day and the days that she wasnt around there was a nanny who would come every three days in the week and Mrs walters would chase her away saying that she got it.

In the evening either my mom or my sister would drop around and stick around for some time then go home with chloena and now that Arabi had two boys they would pick then both.

That was why I said that I felt really bad for Mrs Walters.

Those were alot of babies to deal with.

Abelardo like always wasnt around.
The only good thing was that he reduced his working hours from the time that the babies came.

He would come back home at around six to seven and would always make sure to be around for dinner.

The babies were now nine months and as noughty as ever.

They started crawling and from the moment they knew how to craw the broke two vases.

Trashed the cerial boxes and they would always try to open the cupboards whenever they got the chance to.

The stopped sleeping as much as they used to before and that became even more hectic.

Goodness.

These children brought catastrophy to earth.
I was really thankful that they didn't harm themselves because from the time one got a hold of the cereal box that was on the coffee table and trashed it after stuffing some in his mouth and tried to feed his siblings we started being careful about where we placed everything.

The day that Asnat broke a vase because his brothers made her mad and just went and decided to break my favourite vase we also removed them and either hanged or kept in our rooms the framed pictures that were on the fancy wooden stools in the house.

She replied saying that she was okay and I relieved a sigh.

I kept my phone down and looked at the women that were still arguing.

They got to be kidding me.

"I already chose the colour of he dresses
The design ontop yall can choose it but it has to be long and a slit not longer than your mid thigh.
No arguments there " I said and folded my hands.