chapter 12 : mr arrogant

Samah~~~

Again I was alone in the house sitting on the couch waiting for Abelardo to come.

I was engaged now but what didn't faze Abelardo were his maners. He never stopped coming home late and that was starting to give me a bad feeling.

As the clock striked two the house was still dead quiet with me lost in my thoughts.

I sat there leg crossed as I waited for my fiancé to come home.

At four that was when the door opened as his tall frame showed up on the door his hair messed bloodshot red eyes and buttons undone.

I immediately stood up and hurriedly walked to him but before I could reach him Lesley emerged behind him making me completely stop at the spot.

He didn't even spare me a glare he walked past me going to the stairs.

My mouth was opening and closing at the same time.

What just happened.

What was happening.

Lesley looked at my way and stood on one leg arms crossed smirking.

"So faithful I see" she said in her annoying voice.

I wanted to smack the vase that was next to me on her forehead.

"So sluty I see" I said imitating her actions.

If she wanted to play some games then I was not to back down.

"So your fiancé came running to me in the middle of the night and trust me it was rough" she said licking her lips.

"So my fiancé came to you in the middle of the night but at the end of the night he came to me" I said still in the same position.

Did he really do that.

"He left you for a reason Lesley and that reason will be the reason that he will never marry you.
Who is wearing the ring girl?
It is me so do me a favour and take the way that brought you here to where it took you.

Remember to close that door even though I would get it changed because you touched it." I said looking at her waiting for her to close the door.

She made a sound out of her throat but noneless walked out and slammed the door.

Was I going to get the door removed.

Heck no that money of buying a freshly coated French door would go to donations.

I swallowed the lump that was in my throat and took the stairs the same stairs that he took.

From the day I started sleeping with him he also suggested that we share a room.

I walked to my old room and opened the door to it.

It was neatly kept with the sheets goodly kept and the same four fluffy pillows on the bed still there.

I walked to the closet and took out some of my clothes that were still remaining here which were basically my old clothes.

I took the big white T-shirt that used to belong to Franco and walked to the bathroom room.

I walked out after a long bath and realized that it was five in the morning I threw myself on the bed without keeping the alarm.

There was no way I was going to wake up at six.

* * * * *

"Hey zoom out you are starting to scare me" Martha said snapping her fingers Infront of me.