chapter 19: mr arrogant

Samah

I knocked on Franco's  door and waited for an answer.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked once he opened the door pulling me in a hug.

I shook my head a no but hugged him anyway.

He was in sweats and a simple t-shirt showing that he didn't go to work today.

"I need an explanation to why you have a suitcase with you and why you look homeless" he said his hands on his waist and a brow raised.

"I came to take you on a little vacation" I told him opening my hands so that he could come and give me another hug.

His lips twiched upwards and he gave me a face mentally asking himself if I was okay or something was really wrong with my brain.

I was okay!!!

"You gotta be kidding me" he said and turned around not even telling me to get inside or help me with my suitcase he just went.

Wow what a gentleman

To make things even more easier I stayed at the door tapping my shoe.

Why was he taking so long.

After ten minutes he came back and you wouldn't  guess what he was carrying

Seriously  a cup of tea!

"And where is mine? " I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Uumm...  You know where the kitchen is" and with that he took my suitcase moved it a little forward so that it was inside and went and sat on his couch with the t.v on.

"Samah I am not telling you a come in I swear! " he said annoyedly when he saw that I was still standing in the doorway.

I huffed a little rolling my eyes I entered inside.

I didn't want to stay with this idiot for long.
He would literally make me go insane in just less than twenty four hours.

"Come on Franco I can give the ticket to jinelle if you don't want it" I finally spoke after like fifteen minutes of him ignoring me.

For what reason.
I didn't even know.

He was such a drama queen.

"Okay go ahead" he said shrugging his shoulders.

What a butthole he was.

If he wanted to be like that he could but I was not taking my ticket to waste even though I still hadn't bought it yet.

I needed someone to come with me and it wasn't going to be Martha because she had her own problems she had to deal with and it wasnt going to be aleah because  she had school.

I switched on my phone and dealed jinelle's number.

"Hey sup" she answered as if she was out of breath.

"What's up with you? " I asked in a interested tone.

"Nothing" she said feigning the truth.

What a bad liar she was.

"Okay anyway I was going to ask you if you wanted to come with me to Thai tomorrow" I asked as if it wasn't a very big thing giving her late notices.

"Hell no.
I have a job that I got accepted into last week and what the fuck girl why are you telling me this now? " she asked and in the back ground I heard a very familiar voice.

What was he doing with her.

"Is that ulbretch? " I asked a smile forming on my lips.

So they were having a little of their moment.