chapter 43: Mr arrogant

Samah~~

Four weeks later I sat on the couch while breast feeding Asnat.

My babies got back home the day I left the hospital.
I came to learn that abelardo flew them to his parents.

Yes he took a flight for going and coming back so that he could deposit four crying toddlers.

He really had a heart but surprisingly Franco and Ulbretch helped him and dont ask me why.

I also came to know the reason he wasnt dead was because he had a bulletproof vest on the day I jammed my head like a tennis ball.

Arabi was four months and a half pregnant expectant with twins and Franco became so damn protective of her I rolled my eyes every two minutes that he would spare before he pulls her closer to him or holds her waist.

Yeah.
The surprising fact was that she hasn't gained weight.

No.
She looked the same completely.

Slender.
Slim.
With some long ass legs.

The pregnancy looked like it would break her if she goes six more months.

My father was busy solving this family bullshit that had gone for years and I hoped that finally it was all done.
Since my uncle and his men were gone.

We weren't exactly sure that we finished them and to be honest I doubted that any of the remaining had the guts to come back.

The sad part about all this was that my cousin still wasnt showing signs of getting better.

He was still in a coma.

Everyone around here was getting worried sick each passing day and I wasnt any better.

Looking at the ringing phone I Smiled at the caller ID.

"Yes?" I said smiling.

"How are my babies doing?" I heard him say on the other end.

Chuckling I told him that we were doing fine and asked him if he wanted me to bring lunch for him in the office when he kindly denied making me raise my brows.

"You have never refused" I said to him through the phone.

"Well today is different I geuss" he said then cut the call.

The audacity of that man.

Not even two minutes later I heard the door swing open and he stood there making me roll my eyes.

As if these children felt his presence Asnat like the attention seeker she was she started crying and Nachman followed and slightly after Ori just started clambering and Itai just observed like he always did.

Sometimes I wondered what was wrong with him.

He rarely cried and whenever he did he would keep quiet not longer than five minutes.

But the rest.
Well another story and another case.

Asnat would always be the first to cry.
She really was as dramatic as her grandmother and whenever Nachaman hears that she is crying the he would cry also.
Ori would follow right after but not without clapping his hands.

Sometimes I did think that he was just imitating them and sometimes I just thought that it was the just the siblings bond.

I mean they did share the same womb anyways.

Placing Itai down on the on the carpet that had toys and a baby's carpet I took in my hands Nachman as Abelardo held Asnat and Ori in his hands.

I walked to him giving him a kiss as the babies created a boundary between us.