chapte 14 : mr arrogant

Samah~~~

He was starting to scare me.

We were still seated in the same position but this time dead quiet

He refused to talk I was littleraly begging for him to talk to me.

"Tell me you won't run away samah because that would really break me.

I don't want to lose you samah.

I don't want to see you go just promise me that you will not look at me differently

Promise me that you won't have pity looking at me" he said leaning on the wall still seated on the floor with me.

What was he talking about now

"I promise" I said leaning on his chest.

I was more than ready for whatever was going to come.

"I killed your uncle" he looking ahead.

I couldn't believe it.
He did what?

"Tell me that you are joking Samuel" I said looking at him but there was really no hint of humor.

Looking ahead I blinked once twice and thrice trying to contain the tears that threatened to spill.

No he did not.

He couldn't

How.
He was mine to kill. I could feel my head spinning as I wondered how he got to him before I did.

I eyed him from where i was sitting emotions swirling around. I did know how to feel.

"Say something" he said looking at me and I almost hollered.

"You son of a bitch how did you get to get to him before me" I said chuckling as I turned to look at him.

The reaction I got from him was a mixture of confusion and shock.
"I was sent" he said shrugging his shoulders and I eyed him carefully.

"Where is his body how did you deposit it?" I asked him as I watched his eyes wander back to a lost memory probably.

"Melted it in chemicals" he said making me gasp then I laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked me and I shook my head saying nothing. So we were two psychopaths in one room.
Interesting.

When I asked him who sent him after my uncle he never answered making my curiosity spike even higher.

Who.

I stood up and he immediately looked up meeting my eye.

"Where are you going samah

Are you really leaving me." He asked his orbs meeting mine but emotionless.

I didn't answer him I just walked the direction of the door and switched on the lights lighting up the whole room

It was dark outside

I walked to my part of the closet the whole time feeling his eyes on me.

I walked there and took the clothes that were in the middle aside revealing a medium sized present bag.

I took it walked back to him and sat in my current position this time looking at him.

"You are the strongest man I have ever seen.

You never showed weakness but power and because of that I will forever love you Abelardo.

I love you so much that it is starting to scare me.