Asgard

It was only now that I was able to clearly see Thor. "You're late" the God of Thunder announced. "You're missing an eye" Loki stated as the two of us looked his brother up and down. Ouch.

Suddenly Valkyrie brushed passed us. "This isn't over" she breathed as she briefly looked to the panting brothers. I sighed and looked to Loki before following her lead. Loki and Thor weren't far behind and soon we came to a slow as we watched Hela stalk towards us.

I gulped and stood a little closer to Loki. "I think we should disband the Revengers" Thor stated looking to Brunnhilde. She looked at him in disbelief. "Hit her with a lighting blast" Loki huffed as I nodded slightly. "I just hit her with the biggest lighting blast in the history of lighting blasts. It did nothing" Thor exclaimed pointing his sword towards her. I sighed covering my hands with my golden power trying to ease my nerves.

Hela continued to stalk towards us. "We just need to hold her off until everyone's on board." I stated continuing to look at the Goddess of Death. "It won't end there. The longer Hela's on Asgard, the more powerful she grows. She'll hunt us down. We need to stop her here and now." Thor explained.

"So, what do we do now?" Valkyrie asked. Loki looked to his brother. "I'm not doing get help" Loki deadpanned causing me to raise an eyebrow. Thor walked forward slightly and looked between Hela and his people. "Asgard's not a place, it's its people" Thor finished causing Loki to furrow his eyebrows. "Loki, Zeanna, this was never about stopping Ragnarok. This was about causing Ragnarok" Thor exclaimed as I looked to him with unease. "Surtur's crown, the vault. It's the only way" Thor panted causing mine and Loki's mouths to gape. He wanted to destroy Asgard.

"Bold move Brother. Even for me" Loki replied impressed yet unsure. He took my hand and began to run towards the ship behind us. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked attempting to keep up with his large strides. "Like he said I don't think we have any other choice. If we want to save everyone Asgard must be no more" Loki stated quietly.  I nodded. I hope we were right.

Loki and I took ourselves back to the Grandmaster's red and yellow ship. Loki took his seat at the wheel and I sat beside him nervously biting my nails. As Loki took off and we sped towards the palace he began to talk. "This is madness" I took in a deep breath. For him to say that of all people was really something. Loki hastily landed the ship and the two of us sprinted towards the vault room.

We rushed down the stairs and Loki snatched Surtur's crown. I looked around the room in amazement as my eyes were gifted with relics, artefacts and weapons I'd only heard about from stories. It was then that my eyes landed on an illuminous glowing blue cube. It was stunning. Loki too had slowed himself to look at the object. "That's the Tesseract" he breathed excitedly. I looked to him; I'd only seen him this excited on a handful of occasions. "What does it do?" I questioned reaching out my finger to touch it. "No!" Loki shouted causing me to jump. "Sorry, I didn't mean to shout, it's many things but being a portal is one of it's properties." I nodded understanding that this was not a force to be reckoned with. Loki placed Surtur's crown gently on the floor before carefully collecting the Tesseract and hiding it in an illusion. "Loki..." I questioned unsure of his motives.

Loki picked up the crown once more. "It's a formidable weapon, we may need it one day, it would break my heart if it were to be destroyed" Loki replied with a cocky grin. I rolled my eyes and followed him forward. Loki placed the Crown of Surtur into the eternal flame. I watched intently as the fire engulfed it.

"With the Eternal Flame you are reborn" Loki chanted uneasily. As he finished the flames enhanced and the two of us stood back. Loki grabbed my hand as the mask began to roar and rage. We fled the vault and raced back to the ship. Not seconds after we took off did the palace begin to crumble and turn to flames. Soon a gigantic creature rose from the debris.

Surtur. 

As we flew further away from the palace he began to speak. "Tremble before me Asgard. I am your reckoning!" It boomed as it used its gigantic sword to destroy the realm.

A single tear slid down my cheek, that was my home and soon it will be as if it never existed. Loki skilfully landed the vessel in the landing bay of the spaceship that korg and Asgard's people were on. As we exited, we stood in silence side by side watching Hela fail at attempting to kill Surtur. Surtur lifted his enormous sword and ploughed it through Hela and into Asgard's foundations. A large power cloud silenced the realm and flames engulfed the city.

Moments later a bright blue light filled space and Asgard crumbled, exploding into nothingness. All that was momentarily left behind was a blinding white light. Distant explosions could be heard, and I looked to Loki, he stood solemnly as he watched the place he grew up disappear. Tears began to roll down my cheeks and I turned to hug Loki. I held him tightly as he rested his chin upon my head and rested his hands on my hips. "We did it" I said through teary eyes. "Yes, yes we did" Loki spoke into my hair.