Saviour

I watched in disbelief as the wolf reached Heimdall and the people he was protecting. Just as the creature opened his jaws he stopped abruptly and was suddenly hurled backwards. A mighty familiar roar surrounded us and soon the infamous green Hulk stood proudly on the bifrost. I jumped in the air and clapped my hands together. So that's who Bruce was! I thought as Valkyrie looked to me with a gobsmacked expression.

As the Hulk battled with the wolf it had now become apparent to me and Valkyrie that the ship was being compromised. Hela's undead army swarmed the vessel and despite my power's best efforts Valkyrie was forced to take helm of the ship and do an emergency crash landing. As I climbed from the ship I looked to the chaos before me. Heimdall was leading the citizens through a fight for survival and all seemed to be lost. I stalked forward wrapping my power throughout my hands. As the dead soldiers stalked towards me, I threw golden orbs into their chests scattering their bones around me.

I picked up my pace as I saw Heimdall collapse to the ground. Before I could reach him, I watched helplessly as a large undead solider rose his sword. In my panic I had not seen the two peculiar creatures walk into the fight and calmly shoot Heimdall's opponent. It only hit me as the high pitched familiar voice sounded.

"Hey man. I'm Korg. This is Miek. We're gonna jump on that spaceship and get out of here. Wanna come?" The rocky man stated straightforwardly a smile of relief hit my features as I rushed to Heimdall's side and lifted him to his feet. He gave me a thankful smile before I gave a wave to Korg. He too smiled but my attention along with all of Asgard's was soon focused on a huge ship that was flying towards the bifrost.

I took a step back. You have to be kidding me. The silhouette of a horned figure slowly but surely came into view. The man had his hands raised proudly as the mist around him cleared and the ship he was travelling on came to a halt. "Your saviour is here!" Loki shouted causing me to let out a breathly laugh of despair. You son of a bitch.

"Did you miss me? Everyone on that ship now!" Loki commanded as he left the ship and walked onto the bifrost. He was looking for me. I knew he was. I rushed forward through the crowd and stopped before him breathing heavily. "Zeanna I..." Before he could finish, I gave him a firm slap across the cheek. Loki placed his own hand over his reddened cheek. "Okay I probably deserved that" he chuckled.

"God you absolute arrogant arsehole, what were you thinking? I thought you were..." now it was my turn to be interrupted. Loki leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me dipping me towards the floor as his lips captured mine. The kiss was sweet, lust filled and quick but just like before it said so many things. As we pulled away from one another and returned to the bedlam before us I took in his appearance. It felt as if I hadn't seen him for an eternity and it had felt like torture.

Loki was back in his usual favoured clothing. The black and green leather was accompanied by golden armour and a dark green cape flowed majestically behind him. His chiselled facial features were enhanced with his choice of a horned golden half helmet. The striking metal work framed his cheek bones. God, he looked delicious.

Loki had obviously been checking me out too as his famous smirk grew ever wider. "I swear I didn't plan this" I giggled still clutching Loki, afraid to let go. "Well darling I think you look ravishing" Loki whispered looking me and my choice of clothes up and down. I shivered as his voice ran through my body. "You're still an arse" I concluded, playfully hitting his chest.