Deserved It

Loki and I soon caught up to Valkyrie and his usual egotistic self-came out to play. "What have you done?" He questioned as we sped walked beside her. I rolled my eyes. "I don't answer to you, Lackey" she replied causing me to scoff and pull my hand up to my face in a weak attempt to suppress my giggles. Loki moodily grabbed the Valkyrie's arm and stopped her mid-pace. I stopped my laughter and watched warily. "It's Loki. And you will answer to the Grandmaster" I rose my eyebrow not knowing where he was going with this. Valkyrie looked to me and I shrugged my shoulders.

Valkyrie ripped her arm away from him and the two began to hit one another, each of them blocking the others approaches effortlessly. I stood back; this was their fight not mine. And to be honest, Loki had started for no reason. He was a child sometimes. The punch up ended as Valkyrie struck him on the head causing Loki to step backwards in pain, I clicked my teeth but chuckled at Valkyrie's smug look. Loki looked to me funnily still clutching his head. I shrugged my shoulders again.

"Why would you help my brother escape with that green fool?" Loki asked threateningly, unsheathing his knife. I rolled my eyes here we go. "I don't help anyone" Valkyrie mocked pointing her finger, the two began to circle one another and I stood back. Loki lunged at her skilfully slicing his knifes towards her, Valkyrie expertly defended and blocked his attacks. Loki soon grabbed her arm and his hasty movement revealed the Valkyrie's hidden tattoo. "You're a Valkyrie" he breathed, impressed. I'd forgotten that Loki hadn't witnessed mine and Thor's conversation with the warrior.

Loki quickly disarmed her of her own blade but was soon kicked against the wall beside me. I side stepped and looked down on him shaking my head. Valkyrie looked to me with another smug look. "I thought the Valkyrie had all died gruesome deaths" Loki sneered. The woman slammed her knee against him once more, anger radiating from her. "Loki..." I warned stepping back and illuminating my hands with my power. I couldn't call where this was headed. "Choose your next words wisely" Valkyrie threatened. I too stepped forward watching as she held him down. "Loki think about it" I seethed holding my power in balls around my fist ready to strike at any minute.

"I'm terribly sorry. Must be a very painful memory" and with that Loki slammed his palm against her forehead forcing his green power into her mind. Valkyrie's face dropped and her eyes rolled backwards. I gasped and threw a ball of my power between the two splitting them up briefly. "What did you do?" I questioned looking at a startled Valkyrie. Before Loki could answer she had regained control over her memory and swung round breathing heavily and knocking Loki back off his feet.

She straddled him disarming him in the process and knocked him out cold. I winced at the sound. Valkyrie turned to look at me, daring me to fight. I put my hands up in mock surrender. "He deserved it" I stated quickly.