Frigga

The fighting continued as myself and Loki watched from our untouched cells. Asgardians battled the prisoners and the sounds of slicing flesh and armour filled the dungeon. Loki, now bored of the kerfuffle, was sitting on the floor reading another book, not even flinching in the slightest as one of the prisoner ran head first into his cell's force field, I however was watching intently from my bed. The racket of fighting quietened as a blonde man landed at the entrance of the prison. He stood proud and held a hammer at his side, he must have been Thor. "Return to your cells and no further harm will come to you, you have my word" he ordered sternly before being abruptly punched in the jaw. I couldn't help but giggle slightly and this seemed to please the raven haired man opposite me. "Very well you do not have my word" Thor finished through gritted teeth before joining in the combat, kicking his leg forward into the chest of a prisoner. Loud guns and explosions boomed throughout the prison from the world above, shaking the ground we all stood on. I looked to Loki warily, he smiled slightly, and was surely still trying to figure out what was going on himself. Another loud roar rung through the prison as the palace above was destroyed, this was a lot more serious than I first thought. The ceiling above us began to crumble and rocks fell between Thor and his comrades.

Loki stood, watching the commotion around him with an uncertain look across his face, Thor caught on with a firm look of worry. As Loki walked towards the front of his cell we both watched as guards ran towards the prisons exit. "The throne of Asgard has been destroyed" the guards yelled. I too stood and observed Loki place one hand on the celling of his cell to lean and view as far forward as he could. He was trying to conclude what exactly was happening. A sudden silence landed over the prison and the kingdom above it. The battle had stopped and the roaring sounds of possible aircraft diminished. There were no guards, no other prisoners, no one, just Loki and I. Yet something didn't feel right.

The loom of night hung heavy over the prison and nothing was spoken between myself and Loki, he sat reading a book and an uncomfortable silence filled the prison. Something was wrong. My thoughts were resolved as a guard walked towards Loki's cell, his helmet lowered. Loki looked to the guard, hushed whispers were passed and Loki nodded his head in gratitude. Frigga, the queen of Asgard and Loki's mother was dead. Loki looked away from the guard as he walked off, he stared at the floor of his cell and stood from his chair placing his book beside him. He turned his back to me and walked to the centre of his cell. It was after this that he clenched his fists and made the surrounding furniture collide with the force fields containing him with his green magic. The lights dimmed around him and I looked to the floor as a single tear rolled down my cheek. I could only imagine the pain that was crushing the one person I truly cared about. Before I could speak and try to comfort him a familiar green mist covered his cell enabling an illusion to surround him. I sighed and placed my hand on the force field towards Loki. "I'm here for you" I whispered before allowing my hand to fall by my side.