Revealed

Days passed as my sentence continued. Since my last encounter with the guards, mine and Loki's new found hospitality had made the two of us rather close. "When my brother and I were young I would constantly play tricks on him" Loki began. "Of course you would" I replied with a smile.
Loki shook his head already trying to stifle his laugh. "Thor was very fond of snakes" I rose my eyebrow as he continued. "I therefore transformed myself into a serpent and Thor picked me up adorningly.  So I transformed back into my human form and I stabbed him" Loki rolled back on his bed in fits of laughter, I too was uncontrollably giggling and it wasn't until a few minutes had past that we both calmed down. "So what was your childhood like?" Loki asked still with a smile plastered across his face as he continued to recall the previous memory. "Nothing special" I sighed looking down to my battered legs. "I was an only child and had my mother for company. She was the one who taught me my magic" I finished smiling a little. Loki nodded taking in my words. "When was the last time you saw her?" He asked looking deep into my eyes. I looked away shaking my head slightly "She died not too many years ago, I like to say she was too old and wise for this world" I chuckled.  "She would have liked you" I finished returning my gaze to his. "I am deeply sorry for your loss. I'm sure her and myself would have gotten on just smashing" Loki finished with a grin.

As the day continued so did mine and Loki's conversations, we spoke about our magic and the difficulties life had thrown in our directions. Our bond was definitely blossoming and it was certainly showing with the topics that came up in our discussions. "If you don't mind me asking, are the rumours of your heritage true?" I asked sheepishly not knowing if I'd crossed a boundary or not. Loki sighed and stood up from his bed before walking with his back turned to me. "I'm afraid so" I nodded understandingly at his response. Loki was from Jotunheim, one of the worlds in the nine realms that didn't see eye to eye with Asgard. He was Laufey's son, the ruler of the icy realm, and he was a frost giant. "Does that change as to how you look at me, how you'll treat me" Loki questioned turning on his heel to face me, sadness dripping from his voice. I too stood up. "Of course not, you've been nothing but caring to me whilst I've been here" I answered, a smile illuminating my face. The god smiled, his eyes softening as he walked as close towards me as he possibly could. "I'm glad you think so because..." Before he could finished I heard Cadoc holler my name.

"Zeanna! I missed the last little encounter, so I thought I'd surprise you and bring some more of my friends" he spat. I cowered towards the corner of my cell desperately looking to Loki for help. Cadoc, Dakarai and more guards unknown to me entered my room and stalked over towards me. I quickly rose my hand raising an illusion and shielding Loki from seeing Cadoc grabbing my hair and throwing me over the bed and onto the floor. I looked towards Loki's cell as my body crippled from the impact. I saw him move ever closer to the force field surrounding his cell. Cadoc and his men ripped my dress from my body. I attempted to cover myself with my arms but my feet and wrists were held down leaving me in a starfish position sprawled out across the cell floor. I thrashed my head about before the sound of a loosening belt caused me to pull my eyes to Cadoc. He and Dakarai were standing before me their belt in hand and trousers at their ankles. "Now princess, remember what we said about noise and struggle" he sneered as he hiked my legs up into the air and pushed his vile self into me. I cried out in pain, earning a whip across the stomach from Dakarai. As my hands fought against the men's constraints I heard Loki screaming towards me. "ZEANNA DROP THAT GOD FORSAKEN ILLUSION RIGHT NOW".

Tears began to flow at the sound of his strained voice. I cried out more and whimpered in return to the abuse I was given. As Dakarai and Cadoc swapped positions, the searing agony across my abdomen caused my illusion to falter, although I had regained my power quickly Loki had clearly realised that it would have only wavered due to my extreme pain. 'No more tricks Zeanna' Loki spoke through my mind.

That was it. That was my breaking point. I couldn't go on anymore, I unclenched my fists and dropped my illusion revealing my torture to Loki. As I did so Dakarai slammed into me as Cadoc kicked me in the side causing me to arch my back and yelp in distress. "NOOOOO!" Loki roared bringing his fist towards his force field and slamming it hard. The men around me took no notice although visibly glad for the prisons restraints protecting them from Loki. "Aww can your hero not save you" Cadoc jeered as he smacked me across the face deliberately angering Loki. I scanned the god before me and watched as his skin was becoming increasingly blue as balls of green power circled His fists. "I swear on Odin if you do not leave her be when I reach you I will cause you hell, I will pull you limb from limb, slowly, intimately in every way you fear" Loki threatened, his voice menacingly low. The guards stopped and stood to their feet before murmuring their worry to Cadoc. Their fear was clearly present. "Whatever" Cadoc replied trying to stay dominant before following his men from my cell and throwing my dress onto the floor beside me. He closed the force field and began adjusting himself as he walked away. I turned to Loki, his blue form receding back to his pale skin and the anger in his eyes shifting to sadness. I nodded sadly yet gratefully towards him before rolling my naked body onto its side and away from him before clutching onto my torn dress, craving the desperate comfort and love I needed from the man in the opposite cell.