Odin

Considering myself and Loki were still 'prisoners' arriving back in Asgard was easier said than done. Odin was still outraged by Thor's actions and guards teemed the city looking out for ourselves and the remaining Dark Elves. "Loki why do you want to get back into the palace?" I whispered as he held his arm across my chest pushing me into the shadows as a group of guards past us. "My darling I have some unfinished business with Odin" Loki seethed causing me to panic. "You're not going to kill him are you?!" I exclaimed as we crouched behind the palace gardens shrubbery edging closer and closer to the throne room. Loki huffed and sighed "Not if you don't want me to" there was a sound of annoyance in his voice but it seemed as if he understood my doubt. "I'm just going to have some fun" Loki smirked as I shook my head.
We made it to the giant columns that still stood proudly in front of the throne room doors. The debris from Thor's 'amazing' flying skills were still present, however, the number of guards had increased. Loki turned towards me and began to instruct me with a hushed tone. "You wait here, I'm going to transform into one of the guards and waltz right in there and claim what is right fully mine!" Loki said, the thought of power was clearly getting into his head. "No... how about we go in there together as guards and explain how we ourselves we're both found dead and see his reaction and then go from there" Loki sighed at my plan. "I wish you weren't so well behaved Zeanna" Loki cooed as he ran his fingers along my jaw and leant in for a gentle kiss. As our lips departed from one another the sound of Loki's fingers clicking together caused me to look down at my self and then to Loki, realising that we were now disguised as the guards we had previously disposed of. We gave each other a slight nod before parading towards the doors.

"We have a message for the king, the search for the prisoners was not successful" Loki lied to the doorman causing them to nod and uncross their blades allowing the two of us the walk in to the throne room. The throne was still destroyed however Odin stood by its remains looking over the smoking city.

"You may speak" Odin commanded without turning towards us. "The search for the two prisoners, Thor and Jane was not successful" Loki began as Odin turned towards us. "How much so?" The king questioned towards my self. I swallowed to calm my nerves "Thor and Jane were not found however Loki and Zeanna were confirmed dead" I answered as shallow as possible awaiting Odin's reply. The king was nothing but silent. "It appears to be that Loki sacrificed his life for Thor" I added causing Loki to shuffle next to me. I could tell these words made him ever so slightly proud even if he didn't truly die. "Very well, Heimdall commented that Thor was seen battling the Dark Elves on Midgard. I await his return, until then stand down" Odin ordered.
I was shocked, no remorse, sadness or empathy. Nothing. Loki clearly felt the same as he began to walk forward. His illusion fading from both of our bodies.
Odin's eyes widened as our true identities were revealed.
"I was your son! For so many years I just wanted to be Thor's equal but instead you turned me into the monster I have become!!" Loki bellowed as he threw his magic before the king, not even giving Odin a chance to beg for mercy. "Loki stop!" I cried rushing to his side, glancing at Odin being pinned down on his knees before us. "This isn't the way it needs to go" I soothed as I placed my hand on his shoulder and obstructed his view of Odin. Loki nodded but all I could focus on was the clear icy, dangerous blue taking over his eyes. I moved slightly out of his path to only watch Loki lowly murmur an enchantment. The god's green power began to loosen around the king and Odin began to weaken. I watched with wide eyes before Loki's magic disappeared and the king laid unconscious on the ground. "What did you do?" I breathed as the only sound that filled the huge Hall was Loki's heavy breathing. "He will forget who he his, where he his and what he his" I stood silently. "That is until he can shake it of course" Loki finished smirking slightly.  I nodded realising he could have done a lot worse. "So what do we do with him?" I questioned. "I know a safe place on Midgard" Loki finished before swirling his fingers causing himself to transform into Odin and the king and my self into guards. "Can you carry him?" Loki asked I nodded silently and lifted him. With the help of my magic I easily held onto his torso and pulled him behind my self with his feet dragging along the floor. Loki nodded and lead the way towards the throne room doors.

We were greeted by the guards who asked no questions with the presence of Odin. The three of us and a small entourage of guards made our way to the bifrost.
"I wish to go to Midgard to induce this mans punishment" Loki ordered as Odin. Heimdall looked unsure and reluctant but did as he was ordered. Loki and Odin were sent to Midgard and with myself disguised as a guard I spent an hour or so pretending to await for the return of the king. I had no idea what Loki had planned.

The return of 'Odin' was sudden and soon enough we were back in the throne room, alone and absent of our disguises. "Where is he?" I asked, the heavy atmosphere was extremely noticeable as it was the first time we had spoken for hours. "My love he is safe, left in an old people's home, as the people of Earth call it, they look after the elderly there" Loki finished trying to settle me. I nodded, the thought of what could happen to us if we were found out terrified me. "Zeanna, everything is going to be okay, you are safe and you are with me" Loki cooed as he embraced me in his arms. I nodded into his chest. Maybe everything would be okay, Loki had been right so far. No one else had dared to hurt me since we'd been together. And because of that I truly felt safe and happy. I just guessed that with the drama of the last few days it was only natural to be anxious.