Ready

The guards ushered me forward through the previous room where I had prepared for the fight against Angela. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as the reoccurring thought of my victory replayed over and over again in my mind. I passed Thor as he made his way to prepare for his fight against the Grandmaster's Champion. He gave me a congratulatory smile as I was pushed forward, obviously the guards were in a rush. As I walked on I shouted over my shoulder "Good Luck!"

Thor turned slightly walking backwards and waving towards me before his smile dropped and his uncertainty covered his face once more. I turned back forward as I passed Korg, Miek and the other gladiators. I smiled at them as Korg cheered a little and Miek made his funny noises. I giggled. I felt as if I was on cloud nine. I still couldn't believe I'd done it.

I was still gripping onto my wounded arm, I looked down still seeing the blood leaking from in-between my fingers. I gritted my teeth and attempted to push through the pain hoping the guards were taking me somewhere I could be cared for. We soon came to the weapon room where I choose my sword and Thor had the heated conversation with Valkyrie.

I felt a sharp sting and looked to my leg, the electric disc unattached itself and fell to the floor. I let out a sigh of relief. Myself and the guards walked towards the red lasers that separated the gladiators from the bar and public. It was once the red lasers had separated and I was pushed through them that I noticed him. Loki was leaning at the bar awaiting my arrival. I stumbled towards him, the consequences of my fight finally taking over my body. He pushed himself from the bar a rushed towards me with open arms. A large smile covered his face, I too copied his emotions as I practically threw myself at him. I rested my head onto his chest and closed my eyes in content. His smell, touch and warmth was everything I didn't realise I was craving. "I knew you could do it" Loki whispered into my ear, filling me with butterflies. How we were in this instant was exactly how it used to be. I clung onto him desperately, not wanting the moment to end.

Loki pulled away and held onto my shoulders. His eyes wandered over my face. Another smile broke his lips. "I'm so sorry Zeanna. I've been a complete fool. My arrogance has cost our relationship severely." Loki spoke sadly. I shook my head, still clinging to my injury. "It's over now Loki, we can start again, it's okay" I spoke softly. Loki frowned. "Promise?" he questioned. "Promise" I smiled. Loki rubbed my shoulders then moved his hand down slightly to cover my own. I hissed as the new pressure irritated my sliced skin. Loki pulled back fast and immediately started to apologise. I breathed in fast shaking my head. "It's not your fault but I do need medical attention." I stated Looking back to Loki and then around the bar. Loki nodded and turned grabbing onto my free hand ready to find me help. Before we began to move I pulled back on his hand slightly causing him to turn. As he did so I leant forward on my tip toes and placed my lips softly on his. God how I'd missed this. Our lips moved in perfect harmony and Loki's body now faced mine fully. His hands were clasped together at the small of my back and I could help but smile into the affection. The shouts and disgust from onlookers caused us to pull apart. Loki smirked at me as I gave a slight giggle before he took my hand once more and lead me away.

As we walked through the Grandmaster's building the same geometric patterns plagued the walls like I had seen previously. Various guards and glamorous looking people eyed me up and down due to my battered gladiator clothing and the dry blood that was smeared across my face and arm. I smiled shyly at them Loki and I stopped at an elevator. We stepped inside and stood side by side in silence. I turned still clutching my wound and looked out of the elevator's glass side staring out at the rubbish falling through the portals. "I love you" I stated out of the blue causing Loki to turn and look out the window as I had. His arm snaked around my waist as he pulled me tightly to his side. "I love you Zeanna" Loki responded the smile evident in his voice. A ding indicated that we had reached the correct floor. We both turned as the doors slid open, I removed myself from Loki's hold and took his hand in mine before the two of us began walking once more. We soon came to a row of rooms. We walked past a few of them before Loki came to a stop in front of a golden door. He looked towards a metal device which beeped when his eyes came into contact with it. The door flung open and Loki stepped aside gesturing for me to go first. I smiled before stepping inside and listened for Loki to follow as I looked in awe at the large room.