Capture

My warm breath struck the cool air like a thousand daggers. The only noise filling the forsaken forest was the pat of my bare feet against the sodden mud and the rhythmic clash of armour following not too far behind me. With dawn slowly approaching the visibility before me increased allowing me to see the wooden planks of a disregarded shack in my path, delicately lifting my dress I gingerly tip toed to avoid the weathered nails protruding from beneath my frail form. 'Never again!' I thought as I upped my pace leaving the wooded obstacle. 'God forbid I could use MY natural talent' I huffed, raking my hand through my loose curls.

As a citizen of Asgard it was required those with any powers, talents or other enhancement would have to conform to the laws and regulations provided to keep yourself and others safe. A constant register was kept and my name should have been on it but... I forgot and I managed to cause havoc and now I was being chased by Asgardian palace guards.

With the hem of my white gown heavy with dirt and blisters forming on the balls of my feet I looked around in a dazed panic before lifting my finger tips to my lips and whispering an honest chant. A gold mist left my fingers and began a trail to an unknown destination. I asked the elders to show me a path to which I most desired. Believing it would lead me to my freedom I can't say I was happily surprised when I ended up in the palace guards perimeter with the gold mist slowly fading away towards the rising sun.

Before I even had a chance to question the elder's motives I felt heavy arms grip my waist and forearms, restraining any upper movement I would have weakly attempted. "Looks like we got a pretty one here boys" I shuddered at the guards tone, this man was definitely NOT Asgardian and by the looks of things neither were his sneering friends. "What's your name whore?!" a guard demanded as his eyes wondered over my shaken body.

The soldier who currently held me hostage allowed his hands to roam over my chest. I froze and didn't say a word as rapid breaths filled my lungs, raising my chest at a furious speed. With my white dress now damp and almost transparent I'm sure it left little to the imagination for the men and their eager eyes that roamed across me. With my nipples peaked from the cold the guard gave them a hard pinch causing me to cry out in pain, this obviously indicated that the men wanted an answer. "Zeanna, my name is Zeanna" I whimpered.

Tears began to stream down my face as the man still holding me tightly began to grind his crotch against my backside. "Please stop," I cowered not understanding how a simple commotion in city centre and a helpful chant led me to this outcome. "Whatever you want princess" the man sneered throwing me onto the floor.

With the wind knocked from my lungs I tried to scramble to my feet, instead a sharp pain shot through my head, my face hit the woodland floor and I was eloped into complete darkness.