Hela

The portal before the three of us bubbled with decay and the intensity of its power increased as a woman walked through it. She was dressed in a tight black and dark green body suit that was laced with silver designs. Her midnight hair was straw like and tangled, and it accompanied the various rips that covered her clothing in giving her a terrifying demeanour. Finally I took my gaze from her figure and regretfully met her stare. Her blue eyes pierced through the black makeup that surrounded them and as the winds continued to storm her hair whipped around her face whilst the portal behind her disappeared. I felt my breathing quicken as I watched this woman before us. I made sure to continue to stand behind Loki and his brother and keep my hands tensely at my sides. I fiddled with my dress hoping I would look less scared than I felt.

"So he's gone" the woman spoke calmly. The three of us stayed in silence, Thor gripping his hammer and Loki standing before me. "That's a shame. I would've liked to have seen that" she continued looking quite disappointed. "You must be Hela" Thor spoke. I shuddered, Thor's words had sadly concluded my thoughts. "I'm Thor son of Odin" the God of Thunder announced, composure laced through his voice. "Really? You don't look like him" Hela judged as she looked Thor up and down. "Perhaps we can come to an arrangement" Loki suddenly spoke. "You sound like him" Hela spat as she deepened her voice. Hela briefly looked to me before producing an evil smirk. "Kneel" she commanded. "Beg your pardon?" Loki questioned, astounded at the thought. Hela looked down at her arm before producing a large sword at her side. "Kneel...before your wueen" Hela repeated smugly. "I don't think so" Thor concluded as he threw the Mjölnir at his sister. As it rushed towards her, Hela rose her hand and stopped the hammer in her grip. I flinched at the impact. The hammer began to vibrate. "It's not possible" Thor stuttered as his arm continued to stay out stretched.

"Darling, you have no idea what's possible" Hela replied before she clenched her hand around the famed weapon and crushed it into a thousand pieces. Lighting and winds surrounded us causing the three of us to be pushed backwards. Somehow Loki had managed to find himself by my side and had embraced me with one arm as his other hand protected his face. The broken Mjölnir was now a crumpled heap on the floor. Thor and Loki both panted in distress as Hela brought her hands to her head and replaced her hair with a tight fitting helmet covered in almost antler like spikes. She placed her hands at her sides once more and two swords appeared as she stalked towards us. I looked to Thor who was now preparing for battle. I could already feel the tears threatening to fall as the fear of death, or even worse, torture, began to fill my mind. My breathing increased and my body began to shake, my thoughts had become jumbled and I felt paralyzed. Loki too seemed as though he was preparing to fight before he turned to face me briefly. I looked to him with trembling lips and shook my head in fear.

Panic crossed Loki's face before he tore his eyes away from me and too the sky. "Bring us back!" Loki screamed. "No!" Thor shouted in reply before Loki looked to him. "I can't... It's Zeanna" Loki struggled to say as he came closer to my side watching Thor run towards the Goddess of Death. Before Thor could get away from us the colorful lights of the Bifrost surrounded us and we were soon hurtling through space. I clung to Loki's arm as we travelled back to Asgard. Thor sped past us to be able to look down to us. "Loki!" he hollered looking down past us causing us to both look down to see Hela hot on our heels. Loki shoved me towards Thor who grabbed me hesitantly, keeping me away from harm. Loki threw a dagger at Hela, she skillfully dodged it and threw a sword back towards Loki. The Bifrost shattered beside him and he was sucked out in to space, all I could hear were his screams. "Loki!" I shrieked trying desperately to wriggle out of Thor's grasp, hoping I could somehow get to him.

Thor pushed me above him as Hela came to his side, the two below me began to fist fight. Much to my dismay Hela was much more powerful than Thor and she had him pinned at against the Bifrost. The vast arrays of color began to smash around him as Hela reached for one her swords. Thor had realized her motives and grabbed onto my ankle as he kicked Hela in the stomach causing the two of us to fly out of the Bifrost and into the universe surrounding us. With my panic attack still not over from when we were on Midgard a second relapse began to occur. With slightly less oxygen not mixing well with my rapid breathing, darkness began to creep in and the last thing I could remember was Thor bellowing my name as he shook my ankle harshly.