Abuse

Time had passed slowly and my boredom was interrupted when the force field surrounding me parted allowing several guards, including Cadoc and Dakarai, to enter my cell. I was laying with my back on my bed and my face towards Loki's cell. "Make a noise and we'll kill you" a guard threatened. Beginning to understand which direction this was headed I saved myself the embarrassment from the prying eyes of the other prisoners and Loki by enchanting the walls around me with an illusion. Although my magic couldn't escape my cell I was thankful I could still use my powers within it. My illusion was a simple image of myself on the bed with the guards surrounding me talking amongst one another. It was clear to me now that these men seemed to have a human genome of sorts and even with all my focus on the illusion I couldn't help the tears streaming silently down my face as my dress was pulled above my waist. Still facing Loki's cell I hissed as Dakarai began to violate me. A hard punch to my thigh reminded me of their threat and I continued to clutch either side of the mattress as the men repeatedly pillaged my body.

Whimpering occasionally I allowed my eyes to wonder to Loki's cell. Trying to ignore the pain I was surprised to see Loki looking at me with deep concern. His head was tilted and he had a confused look across his face. With the guards still having their way with me, more cries left my lips and more punches hit my body "There's a good little bitch" Cadoc grunted as he held tightly at my waist, slowing his thrusting before he ripped my dress from my body and finished his ecstasy across my abdomen.

Minutes turned to hours before the men finally left. However, during all that time, Loki's eyes never left mine, he'd continued to stare at me as he tried to figure out has been taking place. With tears still silently streaming down my face I allowed my illusion to stay put as I showed the men leaving my cell with myself still on the bed. I began to let quiet sobs leave my body as I looked down at myself. I was covered in bruises and the men's vile bodily fluids. I felt between my legs trying to asses the damage and was sickened as I brought my had back towards my face. It was dripping with blood due to the severity of my abuse. I wish I still looked as my illusion portrayed me. My dress had been torn in various places and it wasn't until I turned my head back to Loki that I realised he was still watching my 'fake' self. He now stood in the centre of his cell with his hands behind his back. "What was that all about?" He asked, concern laced through his voice.

"Just telling me the rules and regulations" I snivelled with a fake laugh. Loki hummed. 'You do realise as the God of Lies I know when someone's lying' a voice stated, filling my head. My eyes widened as I brought them to Loki's gaze yet again. I shook my head and attempted to clean myself with the little cloth I had from my ruined garment. After clearing the mess and making myself as modest I went and sat on the floor in the furthest corner of my cell. As I allowed my illusion to fade, to my dismay, Loki was still looking to me with, was that, sadness?

My knees were pulled to my chest and my arms were wrapped around them tightly in a mere attempt to cocoon my head from the horrors I'd just endured. The thoughts of my experience continued to plague my mind and I couldn't help the flowing stream of tears continuing to fall from my face. Even with the torture I had just been put through I couldn't shake the thought of Loki staring into my eyes, my body ached and my innocence was taken. I had never been so vulnerable. Yet here I was looking towards Loki for comfort.