Jane

Thor, Loki and I came to a stop at the end of a corridor as we awaited Thor's Midgardian lover, Jane, and the female guard Loki turned his brother into earlier. I discovered her name was Sif. As the two women walked towards us I took a sharp breathe as they both looked me up and down. Jane walked forward raising her finger to Loki. "You're..." she began. "I'm Loki, you may have heard of me..." He finished for her before she rose her hand and smacked him forcefully across the cheek. I stood backwards and threw my hands to my sides summoning my power to my fists in order to defend myself and possibly Loki from this aggravated woman. "That was for New York" Jane sassed as Loki slowly turned his head back towards her. Jane looked at me warily causing me to drop my powers. This wasn't needed right now, Thor acknowledged my gesture with a slight nod. "I like her" Loki grinned looking to me for my approval. I shrugged as I watched her push her loose hair behind her ear, I wasn't too keen on Midgardians at the moment.

"There they are!" The distant call of the Asgardian guards caused the five of us to turn to the ever closer approaching men that were commanding us to stop us. Loki and I still stood watching Jane as Thor and Sif stood forward "I'll hold them off, take her!" Sif ordered Thor. "Thank you" he breathed as he turned back to us. As Jane and Thor walked away Sif pulled her sword and held it to Loki's throat I stood back slightly surprised, but still wary of the approaching soldiers. "Betray him and I'll kill you" Sif seethed, Loki gave a breathy laugh and a wicked grin "It's good to see you too Sif" Loki answered turning towards her, she lifted her blade and watched as the two of us followed after Thor with the clash of armour not too far behind. We walked towards the throne room, it was not at all as I remembered. There was rubble and stone everywhere, the throne was destroyed and a large alien type shipped was wedged between the pillars. A large man with a long ginger beard was waiting for us. Loki's hands were still cuffed and I'd managed to link my arm through his to give myself at least some comfort. "I will give you as much time as I can" the man said as he shook hands with Thor. "Thank you my friend" Thor smiled slightly with Jane as she followed him to the ship. Myself and Loki followed only to be stopped once again as the bearded man's hand collided with Loki's chest. I jolted from the impact and unwound my arm from Loki. "If you even think about betraying him" the ginger man began. "You'll... Kill me?" Loki finished looking to the man smugly. "Evidently there will be a line" Loki finished before shrugging the man's hand off of him and looking to me to follow him onto the ship.

The ship was dark and only a few areas allowed natural light to enter the vessel. I followed Loki and found myself next to Jane as the two brothers came towards the control panel. Thor began pressing randomly around the board with slight noises leading to nothing but frustration. "I thought you said you knew how to fly this thing?" Loki asked as I looked to Jane and smiled slightly. "I'm Zeanna..."  I began awkwardly looking towards the woman. She shook her head politely enough but made it clear she wasn't content in talking to any 'allies' of Loki. "I said how hard can it be" Thor finally answered, his hammer in one hand as the sounds of running men began to get noticeably close. "Well whatever you're doing brother I suggest you do it faster" Loki deadpanned as he looked towards me endearingly and then worryingly to the ships entrance as the sounds of fighting began to fill the craft. "Shut up Loki!" Thor stated as he continued to mash the buttons before him. "You must have missed something!" I called looking towards the door praying no guard would arrive suddenly. "I didn't! I'm pressing every button on this thing!" Thor returned, frustration laced through his voice. "No, don't hit it just press it gently" Loki insisted clearly agitating his brother.  "I am pressing it gently! It's not working!" As Thor spoke he hit the panel and to my surprise the vessel began to light up revealing a hologram of the ships controls. Thor laughed as Loki looked away in embarrassment from his brother's stupidity. I couldn't help but smile.

A blue globe surrounded the four of us as Thor readied himself for take-off. The roar and an explosion indicated that the ship was ready. We all began to shake as the ship rose from the floor and began to turn slowly. I looked to Loki only to see that he was already watching me, making sure I was okay. Butterflies fluttered inside of me and I smiled to lift his concern. Loki turned back to his brother "I think you missed a column" Loki stated sarcastically as we destroyed the palace around us. "SHUT UP" Thor remarked leaving Loki smug as we hurtled through the palace wall and out into Asgard. "Look why don't you let me take over, I'm clearly the better pilot!"  Loki pleaded as we all struggled to stay on our feet. "Is that right? Well out of the two of us which one can actually fly?" Thor replied with a slight laugh. As we dodged the palace guns I noticed that Jane had begun to waver, luckily I had managed to catch he just before she fell to the floor. I knelt with her head on my lap, cradling her head to attempt to protect her from Thor's rash driving. The lady was clearly ill. "Oh dear! Is she dead?" Loki remarked expressionless.  Thor looked to us with worry on his face "Jane?" He bellowed she rolled her head in my hands before swatting her hand.  "She's okay but we have to hurry" I concluded as I watched a red glow appear on her cheek. To be perfectly honest I had no idea where we needed to hurry too but it was the thought that counted. Loki looked to me before back to his brother as one of the guns caused the whole vessel to rock and caused us to fly into a building. "Not a word" Thor threatened before continuing forward. "Now their following us!" Loki spectated as the following ships guns hit us. "Now they're firing at us!" he added as I soothed Janes head and she hissed as more red glowing appeared on her skin. "Yes! Thank you for the commentary Loki!" Thor boomed as he continued to concentrate. "It's not at all distracting!" He finished.

We flew in between two statues slicing into one of them. "Well done! You just decapitated your grandfather!" Loki jeered as we finally came towards the bridge on the outskirts of Asgard. "You know this is wonderful, this is truly a tremendous Idea. Let's steal the biggest most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that!" Loki exclaimed as he waltzed around the ship and ended up beside myself and Jane. "Flying around the city, crashing in to everything in sight so everyone can see us..." I realized that the door behind us had opened and I looked towards it with deep concern. "IT'S BRILLIANT THOR! IT'S TRULY BRILLIANT..." before Loki could finish Thor pushed him harshly backwards causing him to fall through the door way, yelling as he went. I pushed Jane gently, yet hastily, off my lap and rushed to the door gripping to the side and looking for Loki, I was panting heavily, anxiety crushing my body as I turned to watch Thor pick Jane up bridal style. He looked to me before saying "Jump!" and with that he leaped from the ship. I looked to him as he fell and then to the ships following us and with no other choice I followed suit screaming as I went cursing myself for following through with the horrendous idea. I held my eyes shut and was revealed when I realised I had landed on a hard surface. However I was in a heap on the floor at Loki's feet with Thor still holding Jane in his arms and another one of his 'warrior' friends looking down on me. "Do you realise that I am not a 'god' like the two of you and a fall like that could have killed me!!" I screeched, air quoting the word god as I sent evil glares towards Thor. He just smirked before Loki coughed and caught my attention.

"Are you okay?" He questioned looking me up and down with care across his face, still not being able to touch me due to his constraints. "Yes, I'm fine just slightly shaken is all" I resolved brushing my dress down and raking my fingers through my hair. Thor laid Jane down towards the front of the small boat like vessel we were now on. "You lied to me" Loki determined looking smugly to his brother. "I'm impressed" Loki finished before smirking towards me. "I'm glad your pleased, now do as you promised" Thor commanded turning away from Jane and back to myself and Loki. "Now take us to your secret path way" Thor finished as Loki manoeuvred around me and found his hands upon the ships controls. A chilling grin covered his face as we sped forward towards the mountains. Moments later a following vessel began firing at us. "Fandral?" Thor asked "Right!" The man accompanying us stated as he swung from out boat with a piece of rope and onto the one following us. "For Asgard" he called before falling underneath and behind us. The man took quick work of the guards and saluted to Thor to which he responded with a nod. Loki continued to fly front on towards the mountains with no sign of slowing.  "Loki!" Thor called worry etched on his face. "If it were easy, everyone would do it!" Loki responded moving his hand on the steering before looking to me. "I'd get down and close if I were you pet" Loki smirked, I turned to the mountains and back to Loki before sitting down slowly and hugging my knees to my chest as I leant into Loki's legs, relived to have the slight comfort. I looked up to him one last time and then to Thor who was now shielding Jane. "Are you mad!!?" Thor shouted he too looking to the small gap in the mountain before us. "Possibly" Loki replied as a smirk decorated his features. As we made our way between the rock, loud scraping noises filled my ears and the normal colourful lights of the bifrost shone causing me to shield my eyes. I clung tightly to Loki as we ventured into the next realm.