Tricks

Thor had allowed myself and Loki to freshen up. Loki was now clean and back to his superior standards, with his green and gold armour framing him nicely. I was given a stunning turquoise dress with a silver breast and back plate along with protection for my lower arms and brown leather sandals that tied up to just below my knees. After being informed that this was once Frigga's attire I felt honoured and could not help but notice Loki's glittering eyes as he saw me for the first time out of my broken shell that he had come to know me as in the prison. "If you two would stop gazing at one another we have a job to do" Thor scowled as the three of us walked through the empty palace. Loki had a large grin plastered on his face as he marched alongside his brother. "This is so unlike you brother, so clandestine." There was a pause as Loki continued to smile like a mad man. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?" Loki questioned looking past me towards Thor. "If you keep speaking then I just might" Thor responded. Loki held his arm out with a mock expression. "Fine as you wish, I'm not even here" and with that a green array surrounded Loki and he became one of the guards of Asgard "Is this better?" Loki asked causing me to smile slightly. "It's better company at least" Thor replied still marching forward. "Still, we could be less conspicuous" Loki continued before transforming back to himself and then Thor into someone else.

"Mmmm brother, you look ravishing" I gave Loki a stare as he looked over the female guard he had turned his brother into. Loki rose his hands in mock surrender. "It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form" Thor replied still with his extremely deep voice. "Very well, perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, given that you like them so much." With that Loki transformed Thor back into himself and Loki transformed into a blonde, well-built man in a tight red, white and blue suit. "This is much better! Ohwoo" Loki looked down at himself. "Costumes a bit much, so tight! But the confidence, I can feel the righteousness, surging." Loki spun around and began to walk backwards in front of Thor. "Hey want to have a rousing conversation about truth, honour, patriotism? God bless Ameri..." Before Loki could finish Thor pushed him against a pillar and covered his mouth. "What?" Loki demanded as Thor removed his hand from his mouth.
"Guys!!" I whispered with a shaky voice.
While the brothers bickered the guards of my nightmares had came into view. Cadoc and Dakarai stalked towards me with dirty grins plastered across their face. "Oh princess, did you get out? " Cadoc began. "Did you think you'd seen the last of us?" Dakarai continued as they looked smugly at the bruises they'd given me, still present across my body. Unknown to them Thor and Loki were beside me but hidden behind a pillar. From the corner of my eye I saw Loki push Thor from him and allow his green magic to circle around his hands. Cadoc and Dakarai lunged towards me but before they had the chance Loki was in front of me, his hand poised before him as my abusers were held hostage by his magic. Before Thor could object I looked to him with frightened tears falling down my cheeks shaking my head from side to side. This needed to be done.

"Did you forget what I warned you off?" Loki seethed as his magic's grip on the two men tightened. He threw them against the floor. Anguished cries and moans escaped the men's lips. "If you need me to help you I remember it was something along the lines of..." Loki paused before lifting the men up into the air. "Ah yes, if you ever touched her again I would cause you hell, pull you limb from limb, slowly, intimately and in every way you fear, so where should we start?" Loki smirked evilly before dropping the men to the floor. Loki rushed towards Cadoc before ripping the soldiers  sword from his sheath and removing both of his arms in two swift movements. Dakarai attempted to move away from Loki's rage but in a failed attempt ended up with his legs cut off from above the knees. I looked away as Loki dragged the two de-limbed men together and began to relentlessly pummel their faces with his fists. As the sound of groans and punches left the air I turned back to Loki. "You will never hurt another woman ever again" he seethed. The two men were suddenly covered in Loki's green mist and with the closure of the god's fist both of the guards necks where broken. Loki was panting hard as he walked back over towards his brother. "It had to be done" Loki stated. Thor replied with a sharp nod towards both his brother and I, not wanting to know any details. A small smile braced my lips and I gave Loki a slight hug.
I could tell Loki didn't wish to dwell on his killing nor show his softness for me in front  of his brother but Loki had just eradicated all that remained of my nightmare.
Yes my mind was still plagued by the rape and I undoubtedly would suffer mentally for a long time to come. However, I now knew they would never be able to hurt me again.
Before I could deal with my emotions for any longer Thor turned back to us. "You could have at least furnished me with a weapon" Loki said with a smirk before throwing the sword he had collected to the floor trying to move swiftly on from the event that had just happened. Thor shook his head "My dagger! Something" Loki continued joking slightly. Smiling and nodding, Thor brought something from his pocket and placed it by Loki's hands. "At last a little common sense..." The smug look was wiped of off Loki's face as he realized Thor had placed him in hand cuffs. "I thought you liked tricks" Thor stated with a chuckle. "I cannot afford another episode like the last" Thor finished. Loki looked to me and I gave a slight sympathetic look before smirking and following his brother.