Love

As Loki continued to kiss me one of his hands found its place at the small of my back. The other pushed me down gently so I was in-between him and the bed. Our lips danced unceasingly as Loki carefully took his hand and traced my collar bones. His fingers traced along my skin until he came to my shaky grip that held the sheet against my body. A small peck finished our kiss before Loki pulled away and looked from my eyes to where I was holding the sheet. My swollen lips parted into a cute smile giving Loki the cue he needed. I pulled my hand from the sheet and looked down at Loki. He carefully pulled the sheet from underneath my body, he discarded it to the side and I went crimson as his eyes roamed over my naked body. He gingerly traced the scars that patterned my skin, pain and sadness covering his features, I attempted to hide myself with my arms. Loki shook his head before grabbing onto my wrists lightly and pulling them above my head. I began to slightly panic at the reminder of my torment all those years before. Loki obviously realised this and released me, leaving my arms laying freely on the linen as he hovered over me. The god peppered kisses over my lips and jaw. The kisses began to create a trail down my neck where they soon rested on my collar bone. I couldn't help the small moan that escaped my lips as a sensational feeling rushed towards my core.

Loki began to kiss away from my collar bone and down towards my breasts. I shivered with anticipation before I felt his lips lightly caress one of my nipples. A startled sigh erupted from my mouth causing me to look down to Loki noticing his smirk as he continued to care for my breasts. As his mouth worked on one of them his hand found itself kneading the other. I slowly lowered my head back onto the bedding whilst creating an O shape with my mouth. I didn't move or make a sound as Loki worked his skills. The new sensations that I was experiencing were breath taking. As Loki switched his hand and mouth making sure each breast was receiving the same attention I sighed as the feeling at my centre began to intensify. As my legs and toes began to twitch Loki moved away from my breasts and continued to leave a trail of kisses over my stomach before he pulled away and backed down in between my legs. With slight confusion I tilted my head to the side as I propped myself up with my arms. Without saying anything Loki dove his head in-between my legs using his tongue to explore and pleasure every part of my sex. The sight of a half-naked Loki gripping onto my thighs as he ravaged me added to the enjoyment that was building up inside of me. The state of his raven locks as he continued to delight me all became too much as I threw my head back onto the mattress and gripped the sheets around me tightly.
I felt the knot inside of me begin to tighten as uncontrollable moans left my mouth. My breathing quickened and my legs began to try and break free from Loki's grasp. He was relentless and continued to pleasure me until my high took over my body. I had never experienced anything like it. The waves of pleasure coursed through me as Loki lifted himself from in between my legs. As I continued to ride out my euphoria I felt Loki's eyes look on over me, proud of his handy work.

My breathing relaxed and my thrill began to end but once more I was greeted by Loki hovering over me. With a new found desire I pulled Loki onto me crashing his my lips onto his. My hands roamed across his back muscles and in desperation I ground my bare hips onto his. An animalistic growl broke through his lips. My hands found themselves at the back of his trouser waist line and uncharacteristically I tugged them down over his backside. Loki rose to his knees and continued to pull his trousers off of his slender form. Loki soon reclaimed his position above me and gingerly ground his now naked crouch on mine. I gasped as the new feeling of him enticed my body. Loki anxiously stopped his actions and searched my face with worry.
"Was that too much? I'm sorry. I got carried away and I...." I cut Loki off by kissing him softly and then pulling away. "It's okay, it's all fine. I want this" I reassured causing Loki smile before he began to kiss me once more and caress my body. I wrapped my legs around his lower back and clung on to his biceps as we kissed and grinded amongst each other's sex.
As heated moans and sighs filled the room Loki stopped and looked to me "are you ready?" He asked me looking into my eyes. I smiled and nodded "yes" I breathed before I watched Loki line himself up to my entrance. He lowered himself slightly causing me to clasp my hands around his neck. The trickster slowly slid himself inside of me. I let out a yelp as a sudden stinging filled my lower body. Loki paused and awaited for me to get comfortable. I nodded causing Loki to continue. As my womanhood began to adjust to his length Loki began to pick up speed. Moans and grunts surrounded myself and Loki and the contact between skin and skin gave us the momentum to continue.

I dug my nails into his scalp as Loki began to hit particular area inside of me. With every thrust a new noise left my mouth and once more I was a withering mess beneath my lover. Loki's stamina began to falter and I tightened my grip around his hips. As another orgasm shook through me and Loki pushed forward roughly as he released inside of me.

Loki collapsed on top of me as we both gasped for breath after our passionate session. He laid his head on my stomach and I played with his hair. A smile was plastered across my face as I finally realised what true love was and how it felt.
"I love you" Loki smiled lifting himself to see me properly. I propped myself up on my arms once more as I grinned like a giddy school girl. "I love you Loki" I returned before I leaned forward gave him a loving kiss.
"Was I too rough? Did you enjoy it? Was it okay?" Loki began to ramble. I held my finger to his lips. "Shh... it was perfect Loki, truly I have never experienced anything like it" I answered truthfully. Loki smiled warmly before he made his way to my side on the bed. I snuggled against his cool chest taking in his smell and wrapping myself in his arms.