Hulk?

Mine and Loki's embrace was broken up as a large hologram of the Grandmaster appeared outside our window looking in. Loki pushed my naked self behind him in the hope off giving me some modesty. Screaming crowds and flying ships suddenly became aware to my senses. "Wow! Look at all of you! What a show! What a night! Please, I'm your host. Big round of applause for all our undercard competitors who today died so gruesomely. Good sports" the Grandmaster began.

"What a show! What a night!" He repeated. "This is what you've come for, and so have I. The main event will undertake in just one hour! Please come and join us for a fight full of anger!" The Grandmaster cheered before the hologram disappeared. "Thor will be fighting soon" I stated as I grabbed the bed sheet and wrapped it around myself. "Yes, I wouldn't miss his fight for the world!" Loki smirked. I playfully smacked him on the arm before wincing at the wound I'd forgotten about on my arm. I hissed looking to the bandage with hate. "I'm gonna get cleaned up" I stated looking back to Loki whilst watching him transform back into his human form. Loki rose an eyebrow at me. I grinned "Care to join me?".

Mine and Loki's bath was rushed yet playful, and it wasn't long before long we were both clean and dressed. Loki was dressed in another leather clad ensemble but had taking a clear favouring of the colour blue to the next level. I also finally got to see the gorgeous yellow silk lined cloak he'd begun to favour.

I had been gifted with the luxury of a 'champions wardrobe' and had the pleasure of choosing between armour and expensive gowns. I'd decided on a rose coloured toga that hung across my uninjured arm. The material cascaded behind me and I decided to match the dress with a gold breast plate, matching armoured bracelets and gold sandals. My hair was laying softly around my face and I was currently attempting to cover my bandage with a pink piece of fabric.

"Please let me" Loki said as he pushed my hair behind my ear and neatly tied a bow. My bandage was now fashionably covered. I looked into the wardrobe mirror and took in my appearance. If only my old self could see me now! Loki had wrapped his arms around my waist and leant his head on my covered shoulder. "Shall we?" He whispered pecking me on the cheek. I nodded and took his hand as he led me to the elevators.

After a few stops we finally left the elevator and I was greeted with a large congregation of well dressed individuals. In front of us was a bar and Loki swiftly pulled me towards it. "Two of your best house mixes please" Loki beamed to the bar tender; the man nodded before rushing off to fulfil Loki's order. My senses where still in overdrive and I was brought back to reality as Loki grasped onto my hands. "You look stunning" he smiled taking in my appearance in a collected manner. I blushed and copied his stance at the bar. We were both leaning on the counter looking at the waiter as he brought drinks to our eager hands. Loki nodded his thanks before beckoning me to follow him. "Are you not paying?" I questioned, still having no currency myself. Loki shook his head as he swallowed a gulp of his drink still manoeuvring us through the crowd, locking his pinky with mine.

"The Grandmaster gave me his tab!" He exclaimed causing me to raise an eyebrow. Before I could ask anymore questions Loki stopped Infront of more geometric painted doors, he nodded to the guards before linking his spare arm with mine and leading me to a large, long sofa. We continued to stand as Loki watched the Grandmaster's hologram introduce Thor to the arena.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Lord of Thunder!" The Grandmaster's hologram announced as the gate was lifted revealing a very different looking Thor. His long hair was now cut short and shaved on one side with details. His appearance was ragged, and he held a club, a shield and had two swords fastened to his back. He too had had war paint plastered across his face and Valkyries electric chip was still pinned to his neck. The crowd began to boo as he entered the stadium. Thor looked around at the jeering crowd and I gulped, feeling for him.