Escape

The two of us crouched beside a large bolder as our eyes followed the ship that was surveying the area. It seemed to be Asgardian and no doubt were they looking for us. Loki grabbed my hand and brought his fingers to his lips before pulling me forward indicating for me to follow. As we crept along we heard the vessels engine silence and the chatter between two guards louden "It is clear Odin only sent us here to search for Thor, possibly Jane. But Loki and that wrench are just a lost cause" a guard stated as he walked along weapon raised and ready. I titled my head to Loki watching his jaw clench, I too was slightly hurt. The god continued to pull me forward as the vessel came into view and the guard's faces became determinable. They appeared to be two of Odin's personal soldiers. Loki stopped and turned to me scanning my face as a look of worry covered it. "Zeanna, everything will be fine, I promise" Loki whispered taking my hand that was in his and placing it upon his heart. I nodded and smiled before rising slightly and pecking a kiss on his cheek. Loki's face softened and a sweet smile broke out across his chiseled face. "I trust you" I replied with a smile. Loki nodded and turned his attention back to the guards. "I'm going to have to kill them" he said abruptly. My heart sunk slightly at his words but I didn't really have an alternative suggestion. I nodded and continued to listen to his plan. We concluded together that I would distract and Loki would kill them unexpectedly. With our plan ready I gave Loki a hasty kiss, something I now clearly couldn't get enough of, before rising to my feet and rushing forward towards the guards.

"Help!!! Help me please! They've found me they're going to kill me" I screamed as I lunged towards a guard pretending to use him as my protection. The two guards looked bewildered before they rose their weapons. But little did they know Loki was now behind them. The guard I had ran to held me behind his back whilst the other began to scan the horizon. Before they had to time to consult one another Loki had rushed forward and sliced the man's legs from behind causing him to fall to his knees. Loki then kneed the man to his back before stabbing him through the neck. I looked to Loki with a nod before the guard that held me threw me forward and rose his sword towards Loki. I skidded onto the rough desert floor once again, hissing as the palms of my hands grazed open causing blood to stain the sand before me. I rolled onto my back and then scrambled to my feet as I watched Loki and the guard fight. The soldier was clumsily throwing his sword about whilst Loki was darting back and forth dodging blows and strategically slicing the guards visible flesh with his daggers. Before long Loki had tired the guard and skidded between his legs and flipped back forward before forcing his blade in the back of his neck and driving the blade down through the guard's body before yanking out the weapon and watching the body fall to the floor.

Loki was panting heavily and the sight of him 'rough and ready' almost made me whimper. Loki smirked certainly seeing the effect he had on me before nodding his head towards the vessel. I followed suit and waited for him to be onboard before he lifted me up onto the ship with ease.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Loki grinned as he walked towards the ships engine and steering. I shook my head before moving towards him and embracing him in a tight hug. My head was pushed tightly against his chest and I could tell he was slightly taken aback, but he soon wrapped his arms around me in return and laid his chin on my head. Tears began to fall down my face as the recollection of everything that had happened to me, to us, replayed in my mind as I was finally able to hug the man I had come to love with no negative effects or events about to happen.

Loki noticed my tears and pulled back crouching slightly to be at my level. He used his thumbs to wipe my tears before kissing my forehead. "Darling what is wrong?" He cooed causing me to look into his eyes. I smiled through my tears and shook my head. "Nothing is wrong! Everything is perfect and that is what worries me. After everything that's happened I'm so worried that you'll disappear and I'll be left alone again with people that'll hurt me" I confessed lowering my eyes as I saw Loki's sadden.

Loki's fingers lifted my chin causing me to look into his eyes again. "Zeanna I promised you that I would never let anyone hurt you ever again, I promise you that I'm not leaving and I promise you that if someone as much as lays a finger on you and you feel threatened then I will destroy them. Do you understand?!" Loki finished causing me to giggle slightly. Loki smiled in return. "Now there's that beautiful smile" Loki grinned causing me to blush and look away. Loki rose to his full height again before leaning down and capturing his lips with mine. I rose to the tips of my toes before placing my hands around his neck and feeling his arms hang around my hips. His lips were gentle and unrushed, he was sure not to hurt or worry me and continued to treat me as if I were a porcelain doll. His thumbs rubbed smoothing circles on my hips and I couldn't help but smile, I was truly happy for the first time in a very long time and Loki knew that. With my confidence growing I deepened the kiss, surprising Loki. He to followed suit but still remained gentle, too worried to bring back any of my unpleasant memories. With time moving on we pulled away from one another and looked into each other's eyes, still holding onto one another desperately. "I truly do love you Zeanna" Loki breathed. "I truly love you Loki" I replied with a smile before hugging him once more. We pulled away from one another and found our places on the vessel. I sat beside the god and watched as he began to fly to vessel back towards the secret bifrost. The journey was just as long as I remembered it to be but our time was filled with silly stories and memories to which I listened intently to. As we continued to fly forward we concluded that we'd deal with each obstacle as they'd come, together.