A late night grave visit

A/N: (the Oc Gun belongs to none other than the one and only UnknownRC )

Oblivion's pov

After Whisp's sixteenth birthday party I waved everyone goodbye and walked out. I wore a dark grey over coat and scarf. To be honest I planned on visiting an old friend late that night. I planned on it today late that night. I didn't wanna say anything cause I knew Kyle would flip out at the mentioned name and I knew he wouldn't let me hear the end of it. I can see why he hates traitors...though I wish things didn't haft to be this way...and I hoped we start things over and be friends again...but things get insane and crazy. *sighs* I arrived at the graveyard and seeing Guns grave and said as I kneeled down, hey there..I know I haven't visited in a while and everything...but I wanna say how sorry I am for all the crazy and negative things that happened Gun...*my ponytail flew in the wind* but since things turned a little calm I can't stop myself from smiling..yeahour brother Whisp turned 16 years old...I hope your able to be free with your true love and your family Gun...though if you have met him for the first time he would be giving you the most hateful glare you would imagine. I looked at the gravestone and said, hehe..you shoulda seen the look on Kyles face when Whisp went full dragon on him...yeah this is the tenth year in a row Whisp challenged him to a pepper eating contest...though it was funny...whenever Kyle gets challenged to a pepper eating contest with him?..hehehehe Whisp would win...yeah my brother Whispers foster parents are nice people...but still...I haven't seen him go full dragon on him since he was six years old...yeah it's confusing that my baby brother is way younger than me and my other brothers...but I'm getting off topic...ya know Gun I always try to make things work out with you and others call me crazy but I wish things will be peaceful again...not only is everything okay but less and less wars are happening around us all...though some creatures you won't recognize are in this world...I wish you can see it yourself. I placed a bouquet of roses on his grave and said with a smile, to be honest we missed you bud...but I hope your happy with your family and lover again..I may come back tomorrow with my wife and sister-in-law...I'm sure both of them would be happy to see you...but I promise I will come back and visit you whenever I need to..I'll see tomorrow Gun. I walked home as the wind blew gently. I walked on the sidewalk as I looked at the star encrusted sky and said, it sure is a beautiful night..isn't it Gun? That's when it happened. I started to feel some minor headaches. A familiar voice said from behind, still visiting that dumbasses grave? I looks to see Fliqpy looking at me. I said, oh...it's you.. Fliqpy said and sighed, ya know Oblivion your one hell of a soft heart plus your pity for him is just bad...and at the same time plain sad...the guy went insane after his lover boy died...and imagined with his new imaginary boyfriend not to mention he took his anger out on you and the other 4. I didn't care but that's when I said, and never give him the benefit of the doubt?..besides how do I know you didn't kill him? Fliqpy replied, a course I didn't besides I had an alibi! I said, says someone who raped him while he was tied up and gagged on a ship! Fliqpy rolled his eyes and said, like I give a damn...besides he was a tight ass gay-slut! I asked, then how do you first know about it?? Fliqpy sighed and said, I was there he was found dead in a box in the police station...I was even there when they were doing the whole deal. I said, I see...what was the cause of death? Fliqpy said, well what I heard someone tore out his heart with his or her bare hands...my guess is some dumbass tried to rob him but lost his temper when he realized he didn't have anything valuable on him...besides they only found some proof he was also sexually assaulted. I asked, like how? Fliqpy replied, after the police had a...shocking event they all went to the bathroom to go puke that's when some dumbass decided to have its way with the corpse...was probably that criminal who raped dead bodies...uurggghh it was chilling...the guy even put his corpse back in the box after he came in him and walked out. I had a spine chill at that but that's when it happened again as I felt my head and groaned. Fliqpy immediately noticed and said, hey you alright there?.. I said, i-it's just a headache Fliqpy...nothing to worry about.. Fliqpy said as he took my arm, well I gotta take you to a doctor just in case. I nodded before we went to the nearest doctor. On the way there I coulda sworn I heard someone behind me saying as I felt a cold hand on my shoulder, hang in there Oblivion... I look with my eyes and saw no one. I sighed thinking I was seeing things. Fliqpy sighed and said, look don't get me wrong he was uhh...nice guy before he went insane but if he did come back I wouldn't be surprised how he will meet Whisp for the first time. I asked, what way are you talking about? Fliqpy replied with a straight face, think about it he was a cop and Whisper hates the police cause they arrested his current father for his so called wrong doing...Whisp is a gentle boy but to the police he is a juvenile following in his fathers footsteps...if those two have met Whisp would be like "you miserable men in blue! You group of cross-eyed leaches! You donut eating dummy's!" All that junk cause the kid doesn't do swearing like your brothers...he would go on and on about how stupid they were arresting his father until me or Flippy pull him away while calming him down... I then said, ...And Kyle would be pitching a fit? Fliqpy replied, he said if he caught you at that bastards grave he have my ass on a plate. I then said as we were halfway there, geez he's still mad at him cause went all insane on me and Xander?..Kyle can hold the most deepest of grudges. Fliqpy sighed and said, don't I know it?...*mumbles: and I thought I held the most deepest grudges.*