C.J's redemption

With @theunknownRc6 oc: (the pretty singer and beautiful fighter) Joy

Oblivion's pov

About a week or two he later I got tired after trying to reason with Xander again I swear he's like a complete nutcase now in the mental hospital. All cause of one little thing. He maybe my twin brother but he needs to understand Whisp is getting to that age that he needs to rely on himself and he will want our guidance when he needs it. I felt like I was gonna sleep but that's when I heard a familiar voice yelled out, OBLIVION!! I opened my eyes to see my wife Joy who ran towards me and said, thank goodness are you alright? I said as I sighed, sorry about that..I've been caught up with other things that makes me feel like I'm doing endless errands all the time. Joy said, oh my...you do look tired Oblivion will you be okay? I said chuckling, heheh...maybe if I get some rest I will be. We chuckled for a little bit before we walked to our home. But when it started to rain we were attacked by our own son who was none other than C.J. He maybe a corrupted person but he's still our son...we wanted to bring back the good hearted C.J. He was more tough than before. Me and Joy got bruised the most cause we couldn't even thinking about hurting him. C.J. then said as he pulled out his weapon, say goodnight you dumb excuses for parents...once I finished with you I'll finish off my brothers! I held Joy tight as we closed our eyes tight. But when we opened our eyes we saw my brother Whisp held his arm so he wouldn't kill us. Whisp asked C.J. as he takes the weapon away, stop...why would you hurt your own parents?...they never did anything to you. C.J. said as he glared at him, never did anything to me?!..you must be as stupid as you look!...they never listen to me and they never take anything I do seriously and everything that happened to me! Whisp sighs and said calmly, well that's where your wrong...they're your parents young sir...they love you...they never gave up on bringing back the loving young child they loved so dearly...even if they don't listen to you they still love you... we both looked at C.J. who dropped the weapon and to our surprise he was in tears and he had a sad look on his. C.J. said as he dropped on his knees we noticed he was feeling guilty and feeling so bad for what he has done, y-your right...even if...*sniffs*...they do still care even when they don't listen...*sniffs as he places his hands on his face* oh God..what have I done? Whisp healed us after we got up. I said, thanks Whisp...but how did you?... Whisp explained, one of your kids told me about him but he has no idea about me and when I saw him attacked you two I had to reason with him that he cane be bad anymore. Joy immediately and surprisingly recognized him and said, hey..your that boy who brought me, my sister, and my friends back to life aren't you? Whisp said, a course I'm surprised you remember me. Joy asked, Oblivion is he a relative of yours or something? I replied, actually he's my youngest brother...he was adopted and taken when he was a baby..his adopted family are nice folks I can introduce you to them sometime they already met our boys. Joy said, that be nice Oblivion besides... I heard about Flippys nanny from one of the people in town. Joy said to Whisp, by the way...I'm Joy. Whisp said, my name's Whisper Rage Willowquim it's nice to meet you. Joy said as Whisp walked off waving goodbye, nice to meet you too. I smiled as we both laughed. Then we looked at C.J. in concern and worry. We both went on out knees and hugged him as C.J. said in tears and guilt, I'm sorry...so very sorry mom and dad... Joy said, no C.J. it's okay but please promise us you won't do something like this again. C.J. said, I...I promise mother...I'm sorry I let you and father and my brothers down. I said as we hugged him tight, it's gonna be alright now C.J. we're family and we always will be. C.J. smiled at us as we smiled back. Me and Joy were happy that we got our good hearted C.J. back.