Andy, Dimitri, and Kyle moments 1

A/N: this features that old creepy song: the hearse song. It's actually pretty cool. Besides you all probably heard of the hearse song.

Dimitri and Andy were walking around though Andy was doing most of the talking which really made Dimitri annoyed. Andy then said, what's wrong with yaw Dimitri?..not in for talkin ain't ya? Dimitri replied, Andy I don't wanna talk okay?!..geez I feel like I'm listening to someone rambling on about the crooked man!... Andy said, what yaw expect partner?..that shitty gay town is now turned into a spook town...beside they have unusual lookin fellows and little ladies there...which I find it very good if I ain't gonna say so myself. Dimitri said rolling his eyes, right...geez that town's been crawling with these kinda creatures..what's next a hobgoblin? Andy chuckled and said, ehh don't be so dramatic partner..yaw as stressful as a armadillo running in the desert. Dimitri was gonna day something but he heard someone singing. Andy kept talking until Dimitri cut him off and whispered, quiet Andy...do you hear that?

???: 🎶don't ever laugh as a hearse goes by for you maybe the next to die.. They wrap you up in bloody sheets to drop you six feet underneath...they put you in a pinewood box and cover you up with dirt and rocks...🎶

Andy said as he heard it, yeah I heard it too I wonder where that darn singing coming from? Dimitri then replied, yeah..we better follow where the voice is. They started to get closer and closer to the voice and to their surprise to see a hooded raccoon with a blindfold over his eyes. Dimitri recognizes him and said, is that you Wars? The hooded figure replied as he looks at Dimitri and Andy, your guess is correct Dimitri. Andy then said, well I'll be fried and barbecued on a hot Sunday morning..were you the one singing that song Kyle? Dimitri said, I never knew you know the Hearse song...when did you learn to sing it? Kyle took off his good and said, I've learned about it when I was 8 but I only sang it once..it's been a while singing that creepy ass song. Dimitri then said, you kidding?..that song is catchy though it gave me some bad ass nightmares...so uhh...are you okay? Kyle then said, yeah I'm fine Dimitri just making sure I don't scare the living hell out of anyone. Andy asked, what happened to your eyes partner? Dimitri said, Andy...you don't wanna know. Kyle said, yeah Andy it's best that you don't know. Andy shrugged and said, alright then partner...say uhh is your lost little brother that kid from the dream boys?.. Kyle replies, yeah why? Andy exclaimed, well my cousin from my paw's side is throwing a hoe down and we were wondering if he and his two band members would play a country song for us. Kyle then said, I'll see what I can do besides it's not like squirt and the other two gay boys will be doing anything. Dimitri then said, well ya know Wars..I envy that brother of yours...his last names Willowquim right? Kyle nodded as Dimitri smirked and said, seriously I actually envy that Willowquim...he's a real chick magnet I mean I don't have a cute girl to fall for me. Kyle sighed and said, heh maybe one day you will. The three laughed as Dimitri thought about how he will find someone.