The "mysterious" origin of Whisper Rage Willowquim

A/N: this is based off one of the roleplays I did with my awesome best friend KZCool14 and this features her oc's including (the amazingly mysterious and motherly) Sugarbaby (locally known as Robin Hood and a lot of things that you would never guess)

A week after Flippy hired a nanny named Sugarbaby (who is a mysterious creature (zoamite) who lives for a long time along with her kids, grandkids, and cousin) to help him with his problems. Though Flippy had watched (the insane outcast) Rage from a far being pushed, stepped on, hurt, though takes his anger by killing and beating, and mad at the world for what they did to him in his bad past. Flippy knew right away Rage had PTSD but his was far worst than Flippys. Flippy wanted nothing more but for Rage to feel accepted and live normally but on this fateful week things changed. Flippy was hanging out with his friends from the war Kiara and Brandon talking about they're week. Brandon asked, So Flippy how have you been doing with your new nanny so far? Flippy replied, so far so good she's really nice but what I discovered that she's can live for a thousand years. That surprised Brandon before he said, oh uhh...I don't know what to say. Kiara sighs and said, Where is she now? Flippy shrugs. He recalled Sugarbaby told him she has visions of the future and saying her great grand uncle Bill Cypher (yeah it's the same cypher from Gravity Falls so please don't judge.) will try to destroy the world with his chaos. Flippy thought, Geez I wonder if things will be okay. That's when Flippy has a vision of just after Bill makes the world into chaos he sees Rage screaming in insanity and going to under too much pressure that he destroys everything and Bill along with everyone else. Flippy yelled as the vision ended, NO RAGE DON'T!! Flippy sees everything is normal when Brandon asked, what's wrong? Flippy explains what he saw. By the time he was done Kiara asked, how could you possibly have a vision about that? A familiar female voice said, it was me. They turn to see Sugarbaby as Flippy said, you showed me it? Sugarbaby nodded. Brandon asked, are you Flippys nanny? Sugarbaby said, yes I am. Kiara said nothing as Flippy asked in a worried tone, SB?..i-is there anyway to?... Sugarbaby said, yes there is one way to keep it from happening...but... Flippy then said, please do SB...if Rage is put under too much pressure I... SB cuts him off and said in a motherly tone, Like I said there is a way to keep it from happening...the only way to keep Rage from being that way is to turn him back into a newborn baby but I can't do it... that's when a male voice said, I can... they turn to see one of SB's boys Cinnamon. Flippy asked, you?... Cinnamon sighs and said, yes...I'm the only one that can do it...but are you sure?... Flippy nods and said, please do Cinnamon...I... Sugarbaby places a hand on his shoulder and said softly, I also know why too but don't worry everything will be alright Flippy...I promise...now close your eyes. Flippy along with Brandon and Kiara closed their eyes. Cinnamon spots Rage nearby alone and angry before walking to him when he wasn't looking. Cinnamon sees the pain he was suffering as he thought, you poor child...all the suffering and pain you have endured your whole life...don't worry you won't experience this torture anymore.  Flippy and his two friends closed their eyes for a full minute before SB said as a newborn baby cry was nearby, okay you can open your eyes now. The three opened their eyes as Flippy still hears the baby cry. Brandon gasped in surprise before running towards his now newborn baby brother. Flippy also rushed to him before he stopped and used his soldier coat for a blanket. Cinnamon then said, it may take him a little while before he forgets his old life. Flippy said, we understand. Brandon then picked up his baby brother and said turning to Flippy, hey can I?..tell you something?..btw thank you for the coat. Flippy said, your welcome he was getting cold..and whatcha wanna tell me? Brandon took a deep breath and said, Flippy you've been our friend since we first met...listen I need you to take care of my brother. Flippy said with uneasiness in his voice while scratching his neck, I dunno if that's a good idea Brandon you know me I'm not ready to take care of kids yet. Kiara said, I say we put him in an orphanage. Brandon said, whoa bad idea! Sugarbaby and Cinnamon thought for a moment or two before SB said, how about we take care of him? Brandon and Flippy looked at each other before Flippy asked, are you sure? Cinnamon nodded and said, yes...we're sure besides I have five boys and a girl at home... Flippy sighs in relief and said, okay thank you. Baby Rage cried again before SB said softly as she takes the baby, awww I think somebody's hungry...Cinnamon can you please hand me a bottle with formula? Cinnamon said as he handed her a bottle, yes mom. SB takes the bottle and feeds it to the baby. That's when SB said, ya know I thought of something...would it be okay if we change his name? Brandon said, no mam we won't mind... Brandon thought, it would probably give us the opportunity to be the brothers he wanted us to be. SB thought of a name before she said, how about...Whisper Rage? Flippy smiled and said, that will do. SB said looking at Baby Whisp, Sweet Baby Whisp I'm your new grandmother. Though they were unaware that Oblivion saw the whole thing and smiled before he erased the memories of Rage from the world. Later after getting Baby Whisp inside Flippy, Cinnamon, and SB had a little talk. Cinnamon said, listen Mom I may need to make some renovations before I take him home as my new son. SB said, we understand Cinnamon...besides he'll probably forget his old life by the time it's done. Flippy thought as he looked at the sleeping baby, I promise Whisper your life will be normal from now on...

<2 months later>

Baby Whisp completely forgotten his old life though he was having a hard time pushing up like most babies do. SB was cleaning the house while watching him doing push ups while trying to crawl before her cousin Lumi appeared and said, I thought I find you here cousin. SB said as she sees her, oh hello Lumi.
Lumi then asked, how long are you going to be the nanny? SB replies, until Flippy doesn't needs me anymore. Lumi then notices Baby Whisp with her one eye and asked, and who's this small creature? SB replied as she picks him up, this is my adopted grandson. Lumi said in surprise, grandson? SB took a deep breath before she explained everything. Lumi mumbled as SB finished, I see...such a sad creature he once was. Lumi then notices the baby was looking at her curiously and not a lack of fear at all. Lumi asked, why is he not scared of me? SB said, it's probably because he thinks your something amazing...*to Baby Whisp* Whisp?...this is your grandaunt Lumi... that's when Baby Whisp babbled and smiled while reaching out for Lumi who smiled and thought, what an adorable smile he has. She took the baby's hand and said, it's nice to meet you too...my great grandnephew.

<1 month later>

It was time for Cinnamon to take his new son home. After Cinnamon picked up Baby Whisp he went to his home and said with a frown, I'm sure you will love your new home son. When Cinnamon walked in with the baby he was shocked to see the place was a little burned. He smiled and yelled, BBOOOYYYSSS!!! That's when Cinnamons sons Choco (short for Chocolate) Peppermint, Fondu, Gummy, and Licorice walked in and they got scolded for playing with Fire. Then Cinnamons daughter Maple walked in knowing they're in big trouble. That's when she sees Whisp and asked, awww who's this little baby? Cinnamon replied, this is your new baby brother. Cinnamons boys said, what?! Maple said, awww he's so cute.. Choco said, that's a demon!...why d... Maple turned to him with a glare before he can finish. Choco said shakily, uhhh...heheheh yay...we have another brother. Maple takes the baby and said, hey there little brother I'm your big sister Maple. Licorice looks at him and said, he does look kinda cute. Later that night Maple takes her new brother to his room and shows him a picture of their mother Layla and said, you see this pretty lady?..this is our mommy I'm sure she would love you too. Whisp smiled at his sister and babbled before snuggling Maple. That's when Maple hugged him back and whispered, welcome to the family Little Whisper..

<when Whisp was a year old>

Flippy invited SB and Whisp to the circus. While waiting Flippy said, where could they be? Sb arrived with Whisp and said, here we are. Flippy turns to see them and said, oh hi...*to Whisp* I see someone has a little bit of teeth and his black hair growing in. SB said, yeah he was like that when I picked him up...he kinda reminds me of Licorice when he was young. Flippy notices everyone spreading rumors about him and SB along with Baby Whisp but he ignored them and proceeded to go to the circus with Sb and Baby Whisp.

<when Whisp was three>

Whisp was walking around before seeing Lumi arguing with her father Bill Cypher and her mother Chrysocalla. Lumi told them, I told you I'm never gonna hurt anyone. Chrysocolla said starting to loose her patience, now Lumi be a good girl and be the daughter we want you to be. That made Whisp mad he was told by SB that Bill and Chrysocalla were evil. He then rushes to them and appears in front of Lumi and said, get back from my Grandaunt! Lumi said in surprised, Whisp? Bill looked at the little raccoon before he said in amusement, so this is my adopted great great grandnephew... Chrysocalla said looking at him, looks a little chubby. Whisp said insulted, hey I'm not chubby... Chrysocalla then said with a chuckle, will be back Lumi and you will be evil again...we know it. Chrysocalla flew off as Bill followed and said, this is gonna get interesting. After they left Whisp said looking at Lumi, are you okay? Lumi replies, yes but don't do that again...I know you were trying to defend me Whisp but I don't want you in danger. Whisp said hugging his grand aunt, I understand Grandaunt Lumi...I love you. Lumi replies as she hugged back, I love you too Whisp.