the begining of V.C. Militarys toughest Team

Randals pov

I know my fathers teammates have been with him since he started becoming a soldier at the age of 17. But the question is how did they became a team. I decided to ask my fathers teammate Dimitri Echidna. I couldn't ask my fathers other teammate cause he was still at Louisiana with his parents and other siblings. I see Dimitri and said, hey Mister Dimitri. Dimitri said as he sees me, ahh hey Randal...come to ask about how your father and me and Andy became a team? I nodded as he chuckled and said, I somehow knew you would ask. I then sat down and listened.

<flashback when Kyle was still 17>

Dimitris pov

It all started when I started my days as a soldier and Andy hell he arrived a week later after I did. We all were called down to pick a team by the General as they gave us a new teammate. At first we were dumbstruck at the moment we saw Kyle. Andy said as he blinked at him, uuuuhhhh...sir?..is he old enough to be here? General Calibur said strictly, don't question your superior officer...this is one of Lieutenant Setins sons...Private Kyle Isaac Wars. I said as I raised a brow, so..he's the oldest? Kyle said strictly, do I fucking look like someone who is a damn joke to you? I was surprised but slightly shocked that he talked like a badass despite being an almost legal adult. Andy seem to take a liking to him and said, well ya talk like a mighty fine badass for a kid your age. Kyle said as he sighed, ugh..don't get mushy on me alright? Andy said as he chuckled, I like this guy already partner..well then Kyle let me introduce myself to yaw..my names Andy Hyena and I'm from the bayous of New Orleans Louisiana and where I come from I wrestle gators and snakes in a bayou I lived in with my maw and paw and other of my brothers and sisters. Kyle raised a brow and gave him a small cocky smile. At first I thought this was a big joke. Though when we fought an enemy force I got shot in the leg and was down. I thought I was gonna be done for but that's when I noticed it. Kyle saved my life when he eaten that bastard enemy alive. Andy was amazed as he helped me up. And to be honest I was amazed myself. I not only got my ass saved by a kid but he's also a pretty good teammate despite him being a actual cannibal. Later when I was in the infirmary I was greeted by Kyle and Andy.  I said to Kyle and smiled, you really are a total badass Kyle...to be honest I'm glad to have you two as my teammates. Kyle said as he crosses his arms, ehh don't mention it. Andy said, yeah partner...we three need to stick together like three frogs in one pond. I couldn't understand what Andy said but I looked at Kyle giving me that cocky smile of his which made me give him a cocky smile right back. I'm actually glad I have these two as teammates.

<end of Flashback>

Randals pov

Dimitri finished his sentenced, ..and that's how me, Andy, and your father were able to become a good team. I said as I sighed, well my dads lucky to have you two I just hope I get to have teammates like you and Andy. Dimitri said with a smile, ehh maybe one day you will Randal..but until then keep hoping. I smiled in a cocky way as I heard him say that. Though who knows. Maybe I will have teammates of my own.